Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Key Zimmerman Witness!! >

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Old 07-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

It is illegal for a person who has been convicted of a violent felony to wear body armor in Michigan.

But they can still wear wool
Old 07-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
The only thing dumber than the NBPs and rioters burning down their own communities (just let that sink in for a minute), is coming into my neighborhood and trying to burn down mine. In Texas, we have the right to meet deadly force with anybody who would try to do harm, or steal on our personal property. I don't really think I would outright shoot a petty thief, but a mob of them would certainly be met with force. This kind of civil disobedience is one reason I have multiple 30 round magazines at the ready. I know of at least 2 other houses close by who are as well equipped for something like what they are threatening.

C. Davis
Right on brother. I live in Texas, too. Do not mess with an armed Texan. We are not willing victims here.