Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Key Zimmerman Witness!! >

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Key Zimmerman Witness!!

Old 07-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman View Post
They may discover a known fact,"Crackers"have guns and know how to use them.

The only thing dumber than the NBPs and rioters burning down their own communities (just let that sink in for a minute), is coming into my neighborhood and trying to burn down mine. In Texas, we have the right to meet deadly force with anybody who would try to do harm, or steal on our personal property. I don't really think I would outright shoot a petty thief, but a mob of them would certainly be met with force. This kind of civil disobedience is one reason I have multiple 30 round magazines at the ready. I know of at least 2 other houses close by who are as well equipped for something like what they are threatening.

C. Davis
Old 07-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Dominant Buck

To sum it up, bring it on, I need some extra target practice.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Took the words right out of my mouth FM.They could march down my street all they want,just stay on the street.I bet it will be a surprise to them when as they march they start passing houses with people sitting out front with shotguns in there laps a pistol on there hips and a rifle leaning close by.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

It seems the KING has his own troubles atm.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...d-2008-voter-/

King Samir Shabazz, a national field marshal for the NBPP who in the past has called for the extermination of white people, was taken into custody in Harlem a few days ago after police noticed him wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a fully loaded, unlicensed handgun, the Philadelphia Daily News reported. His real name is Maruse Heath, and he was in New York to help plan an event set for September to recognize the 15th year of the Million Youth March, Fox News reported.

He was transported to jail for illegal gun possession and the illegal wearing of body armor, Fox News said. He faces from 3 to 15 years in jail.

Its amazing this guy was still free after the 2008 election intimidation and repeated calls for killing whitey.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Gee, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since when is it illegal to wear body armor? Then again it was in New York I am surprised farting is not illegal there.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:58 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Since when is it illegal to wear body armor?
That was what I thought. Probably has something to do with carrying an illegal firearm at the same time.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

I'm guessing the "illegal" wearing/use/possession of a bullet "resistant" vest (they're not 100% hence not "proof") occurs when you are committing some type of crime like illegal possession of a firearm, ex-felon, whatever.

Something I find absolutely amazing is why anybody would willingly listen let alone follow somebody who admits they burnt their own neighborhood because they were mad about something somebody else did. That sounds like following stupid to me.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:14 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

That sounds like following stupid to me.
They do support/get support from bho...
Old 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not guilty!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.