Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman. >

USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

USN SEAL Senior Chief retires, comes out as... a woman.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Charlie P View Post
Sconny, A transgender seal member isn't unusual?
The issue isn't whether or not its unusual. It's that it is none of your business or mine for that matter. I, nor you, have any need to know. That is the issue.

Yet, you're determined to make it an issue. Instead, mind your own business, and stay out of his\hers.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
The issue isn't whether or not its unusual.
it's very unusual, despite your assertion to contrary. I've never known a transgender senior chief, and I've known a fair number of senior chiefs (none were SEALS, though)
It's that it is none of your business or mine for that matter.
It's news, at least as much as most of what gets discussed here. It's related to politics/policy. I understand it may be discomforting news for some.
Apparently Senior Chief Beck thinks it's news - he's written a book about it.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

The issue isn't whether or not its unusual
Hey your the one that brought it up.

It's no one business? He wrote a book about it.

What if the enemy sees him dressed up in a dress? Smalls your killing me. I'm sure he was running around Afghanistan in a sun dress and flats with a ribbon in his hair.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Does it matter? Does it make him a better SEAL, by admitting he's a pervert? No and NO. He's coming out as a pervert on his own time, which is the right way to do it, I suppose. Not on the time I pay for.
I still have no need to know he's a puffer, any more than you do. Its none of my business, so I won't be buying his book. This is something the left doesn't seem to understand. What goes on behind closed doors is the business of the people behind the doors, not those outside the doors. This SEAL sill have to come to grips with that reality.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
Does it matter? Does it make him a better SEAL, by admitting he's a pervert? No and NO. He's coming out as a pervert on his own time, which is the right way to do it, I suppose. Not on the time I pay for.
I still have no need to know he's a puffer, any more than you do. Its none of my business, so I won't be buying his book. This is something the left doesn't seem to understand. What goes on behind closed doors is the business of the people behind the doors, not those outside the doors. This SEAL sill have to come to grips with that reality.
But that's the left. We must be forced to not only accept their sexuality but approve of their perversions. Look at the way they fully endorse bringing their perversions into the classrooms of elementary school kids. They aren't happy until everyone approves.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

He should be the poster child for the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
Somehow I don't think he would have been as effective in special ops dressed as Hilda.

C. Davis
Old 06-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post

Some Internet Tough Guys have said how they approve of a Blanket Party for homosexuals in the military. I wonder... how many would like to step up and give this guy - no, gal! - that blanket party one on one, without backup? Better get yer life insurance paid up first!

Looks like he's written a book:

Navy Times article:
http://www.navytimes.com/article/201...ut-transgender
So this male is a threat to anyone who dares say he's mentally screwed up? Why, he isn't going to experience PMS is he? He gets to play with little play pretties without any of the things that make a woman a woman.

Now he's written a book and is the poster child of the sexually deviant. Whatever.

When the cumulative effects of sexual deviance takes over come back and tell everyone how wonderful it is. It's all you will be able to say.

What are you guys basing your judgement of his character in the navy on? "After retiring in 2011, Beck began coming out as a transgender woman to family and friends online, saying "No more disguises," Speckhard said in an interview on Monday, according to the Virginian-Pilot." He was in disguise, how's this stand up, he basically admits to living a lie so lieing is ok if it does what? I know some of your don't get this but he was a member of the government and an admitted liar, duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. Dollars to donuts he runs for an office who now is a military contractor.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:11 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Sconny, FM, spot on.

CM, does it bother you that there are women--real, normal, natural born women--that could kick your butt and make you cry for mommy?

Just because a perv made it through special ops training doesn't make him any less a perv. I appreciate his service, but that doesn't make him any less mentally deranged.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
CM, does it bother you that there are women--real, normal, natural born women--that could kick your butt and make you cry for mommy?
Not particularly, which is probably somewhat less than that same realization might distress you.

I'm wondering... how many here managed E-8 in the special ops community?

Last edited by Catus Magnus; 06-06-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Catus Magnus View Post
Not particularly, which is probably somewhat less than that same realization might distress you.

I'm wondering... how many here managed E-8 in the special ops community?
What does this have to do with any of this? You act as if you want to date it. Do you dream about it at night?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.