Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex >

Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex

Old 06-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex

If you’re a ten-year-old girl, the Obama Administration thinks you’re old enough to discuss anal sex, mutual masturbation, birth control, and “emergency contraceptives” that can cause early abortions.*

A Department of Health and Human Services website, GirlsHealth.gov,*offers all this information to girls from the ages of 10 to 16 in its “Body” tab. The Body tab links to a tab called “Your Sexuality,” which in turn leads to a "Birth Control Options” link and then a “What Doesn’t Work to Prevent Pregnancy” question and answer section.

One section discusses the effectiveness of pulling out as a method of birth control.

“My boyfriend says he’ll just pull his penis out before anything happens.”

“The Truth: It takes a lot of self-control for a guy to pull out. Also, some sperm can come out before a man ejaculates (“comes”).”

The website, which states that it is designed for girls ages 10-16, promotes itself in this manner:

Girlshealth.gov was created in 2002 by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office on Women’s Health (OWH) to help girls (ages 10 to 16) learn about health, growing up, and issues they may face. Girlshealth.gov promotes healthy and positive behaviors in girls, giving them reliable and useful health information in a fun, easy-to-understand way. The website also provides information to parents and educators to help them teach girls about healthy living. Our tagline is Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be You. Beautiful. It focuses on the idea that being yourself — finding what makes you smile and how to live well — is what makes you "you." And that is beautiful!

Old 06-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

As young as 10 .... REALLY ....10 ....you gotta be kidding me....what's wrong with these people...at 10 your a little kid sex shouldn't even be on your mind...GOD save this Country..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Fork Horn

1. There are 10 year old girls that are sexually mature, ie able to reproduce. Quite a few of them actually. The average age of first menstration has gone down in the last 30 years as obesity has gone up. Having enough body fat is one of the main triggering mechanizms for ovulation, if it's too low, ovulation is impaired.
2. If your body is able to reproduce, you begin thinking about reproduction. Remember your teen years guys? Females are no different, and in fact it can be moreso because they have a shorter reproductive period than males. They have a need to breed. That's Nature or God calling the shots.
3. Millions of other girls between ages of 10-16 NEED correct answers because they aren't getting them from home or from schools where such information is banned. All too often they get incorrect information from friends, boyfriends and bad sites on the internet. Chose which source of information you want them to have.
4. If you look at the website there is lots of great information (not all great imo). Abstinance is a major priority of the website. Girls and boys should wait. Nothing wrong with that message.

If you think you can ignore teen sex, or badmouth it, or give scary messages and it will go away, you are wrong. Adults and parents and even governments have been trying that for thousands of years. It has never worked. It never will.

Last edited by handles II; 06-04-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know a 12 yr. old who got pregnant, my daughter is in 9th grade three of her classmates that she knows of got pregnant this year.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why you leave out where they also said the only way 100% to prevent STD's and pregnancy is abstinence?

And the section where they tell them it's best to wait and to talk with their parents?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

See responses below.

Originally Posted by handles II View Post
1. There are 10 year old girls that are sexually mature, ie able to reproduce. Quite a few of them actually. The average age of first menstration has gone down in the last 30 years as obesity has gone up. Having enough body fat is one of the main triggering mechanizms for ovulation, if it's too low, ovulation is impaired.
This information is actually quite interesting.

2. If your body is able to reproduce, you begin thinking about reproduction. Remember your teen years guys? Females are no different, and in fact it can be moreso because they have a shorter reproductive period than males. They have a need to breed. That's Nature or God calling the shots.
I agree that at some point, younger people begin thinking about sex. I don't think it happens very often at 10 and I'm pretty sure most guys under 18 aren't thinking about reproduction. Some girls in high school probably do think about having babies but most probably don't. I doubt that hardly any junior high school age girls are thinking about having babies.

3. Millions of other girls between ages of 10-16 NEED correct answers because they aren't getting them from home or from schools where such information is banned. All too often they get incorrect information from friends, boyfriends and bad sites on the internet. Chose which source of information you want them to have.
I can see where probably a lot of homes aren't giving these girls a lot of information about sex/reproduction/babies, etc. but I don't have any reason to believe such households are giving them "incorrect" information. As for schools, where have you been? Schools have been teaching reproduction/sex education at age 10 or so for the last 30 or more years. I agree with you on the friends, boyfriends and bad internet sites part.

4. If you look at the website there is lots of great information (not all great imo). Abstinance is a major priority of the website. Girls and boys should wait. Nothing wrong with that message.
I agree on abstinence.

If you think you can ignore teen sex, or badmouth it, or give scary messages and it will go away, you are wrong. Adults and parents and even governments have been trying that for thousands of years. It has never worked. It never will.
I think more parents getting involved with their children is what will truly make a difference. IMHO, school and government programs tend to get hijacked by people/groups with ulterior motives.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

*Not all of our states mandate sex education, 34 states do not require trained and licensed health teachers and that is just the public schools. Many states teach abstinence-only sex education which has proven to fail be it taught in schools, homes, churches, etc. It hasn't worked since the dark ages, which some people still are in, still trying the same things.
*Some districts and schools in some states are mandated by the adults in the community to have zero sex education. It's called the "ignore ideology".
*We have higher teen pregnancy and STD rates than other industrialized nations.
*Junior High girls ARE thinking about sex, and some ARE having it. Be it vaginal, oral or anal. and they are doing it with BOYS. I'm here, in the trenches teaching this stuff. Going on 19 years. The questions i've been asked...wow.
*The attitude that we must teach this to "girls" is 1/2 of the problem. Boys MUST know exactly what they are getting into, and how to protect themselves and their partner. They MUST have reliable, medically accurate information.
* Parents should be very involved, after all, they are often financially responsible for the end result if not more than that.

Yes CharlieP. I'm wondering why Fieldmouse chose to leave out the things about waiting and talking to parents. I'm sure it was simply because he couldn't find those things on the website.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Dominant Buck

No, I'm wondering why my tax dollars are being wasted to sexualize kids? How about that one? The government has done a great job (I use that term very loosely) replacing parents with government. While you all post the BS trying to show what's worked in the past for thousands of years in keeping down unwanted pregnancies, the social experiments you guys are pushing have shown to be complete failures since they've been tried. Shall we compare the numbers from the past to what we have today? Which do you think shows more teen pregnancies? Which ones show more single moms? Abortions.......? Checkmate!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry for the wake up call but humans are sexual beings. We wouldn't have almost 8 billion people crowding this earth if they weren't. If God created us, he created sexuality. Adam and Eve.
The pennies of tax spent in sex education are worth their weight in gold vs. paying for unwanted children down the line. And if people would get their head out of the dark ages and support it rather than fight it, it would be more beneficial. Look north to Canada, west to ***an, east to France, Italy, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, England. All have much more comprehensive sex education, all have lower teen pregnacy rates. In fact, all studies show that with more comprehensive sex education teens abstain for a longer period of time. That's right, learning about it helps kids make more educated decisions and therefore they make the right decisions more often. Shut your eyes and pretend that somehow, over the past, oh 50 years or so, that our government has "sexualized" teens (When was Romeoand Juliet written?) or that this website will be the one to do it when there are thousands of other websites that and then some.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by handles II View Post
Sorry for the wake up call but humans are sexual beings. We wouldn't have almost 8 billion people crowding this earth if they weren't. If God created us, he created sexuality. Adam and Eve.
The pennies of tax spent in sex education are worth their weight in gold vs. paying for unwanted children down the line. And if people would get their head out of the dark ages and support it rather than fight it, it would be more beneficial. Look north to Canada, west to ***an, east to France, Italy, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, England. All have much more comprehensive sex education, all have lower teen pregnacy rates. In fact, all studies show that with more comprehensive sex education teens abstain for a longer period of time. That's right, learning about it helps kids make more educated decisions and therefore they make the right decisions more often. Shut your eyes and pretend that somehow, over the past, oh 50 years or so, that our government has "sexualized"
teens (When was Romeoand Juliet written?) or that this website will be the one to do it when there are thousands of other websites that and then some.
I think part of the problem is the U.S Government .... The young girls in this country know if they get pregnant and give birth the government will give them food stamps...welfare ect...the taxpayer becomes the daddy....
I wonder if Canada..J.A.P.A.N ...France...Italy..Denmark ...Germany..Ireland or England that have lower pregnancy rates have these same type of programs (welfare) or are the girls over in these countries more responsible because they know they would have to take care of their child without government assistance ....?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.