Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex >

Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama and company, 10 year old girls ready for sex

Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Another interesting fact. This website started in 2002 under George Bush. Not saying the message is exactly the same just that it has been up for 11 years.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Charlie P View Post
From the CDC.

Fewer babies were born to teenagers in 2010 than in any year since 1946.

Imagine that.

Data from the Natality Data File, National Vital Statistics System
  • The U.S. teen birth rate declined 9 percent from 2009 to 2010, reaching a historic low at 34.3 births per 1,000 women aged 15–19; the rate dropped 44 percent from 1991 through 2010.
  • Teen birth rates by age and race and Hispanic origin were lower in 2010 than ever reported in the United States.
  • Fewer babies were born to teenagers in 2010 than in any year since 1946. If the teen birth rates observed in 1991 had not declined through 2010 as they did, there would have been an estimated 3.4 million additional births to teens during 1992–2010.
  • Teen birth rates fell in all but three states during 2007–2010. Teen birth rates by state vary significantly, reflecting in part differences in the population composition of states by race and Hispanic origin.
Teen childbearing has been generally on a long-term decline in the United States since the late 1950s (13). In spite of these declines, the U.S. teen birth rate remains one of the highest among other industrialized countries (4). Moreover, childbearing by teenagers continues to be a matter of public concern because of the elevated health risks for teen mothers and their infants (5,6). In addition, significant public costs are associated with teen childbearing, estimated at $10.9 billion annually (7). The most current data available from the National Vital Statistics System (NVSS), the 2010 preliminary file, are used to illustrate the recent trends and variations in teen childbearing
Sorry Charlie, not so fast. It's nice when you get to play with numbers. The old numbers included couples who were married and no abortion. To be fair, you must look only at out of wedlock births not babies as well as include abortions in the mix. Like I said, let me know when they get below 1950.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

but then when I was young you got married then had kids.
Or you got married before the women started to show. Which fits into that I guess, but please don't try and say it didn't happen in the good ole days. One reason you didn't see pregnant girls in school is because they were pulled out and sent away until they had the kid.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually you said 1960. Stop playing with your numbers, you'll go blind.

It has continued to go down since abortions have been legalized right?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Or you got married before the women started to show. Which fits into that I guess, but please don't try and say it didn't happen in the good ole days. One reason you didn't see pregnant girls in school is because they were pulled out and sent away until they had the kid.
Didn't say it didn't happen...it's just that it's rampant now compared to as you said "in the Good Old Days".....

By the way I never knew any girls that were sent away....
Old 06-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
Didn't say it didn't happen...it's just that it's rampant now compared to as you said "in the Good Old Days".....

By the way I never knew any girls that were sent away....
You must be lying. Today our little girls sit on the couch with their hands in their lap. Thank the liberals for such a good sex education. Way back when they were sluts. We all know it. Look at charlies numbers. Teenage sex was rampent. So glad there isn't a teen pregnancy problem now.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

So glad there isn't a teen pregnancy problem now.
Who stated that, not me.

Thank the liberals for such a good sex education.
You calling Bush a liberal now? The site went up under his administration.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think that having the abortion rate and teen pregnancy rate going down is a good thing obviously everything being done is a huge failure.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Dominant Buck

I think that having the abortion rate and teen pregnancy rate going down is a good thing obviously everything being done is a huge failure.
Obviously you do, after all, the teenagers are screwing around a lot less than their grandparents of yesteryear according to you. You know, your parent's I'm sure knew a handful of 12 year olds they went to school with that had to dropout. You also must have been a sex addict growing up. It wasn't your fault though because your parents didn't give you a proper birds and the bees talk since they never got them.

I love how folks like yourself love to push parents out of the way since you know what's best for other people's kids.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yawn, Definitely don't need a crystal ball to know how you will react on these forums.

You know, your parent's I'm sure knew a handful of 12 year olds they went to school with that had to dropout.
Huh?

Try this

I'm sure your parents knew a handful of 12 yr. olds they went to school with that had to drop out.

Last edited by Charlie P; 06-04-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.