Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Abortion doc Guility >

Abortion doc Guility

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Abortion doc Guility

Old 05-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

he won't give me a definitive answer because I'll tear it apart and prove it false

he cannot say that a pregnancy doesn't equal two living human beings, a mother and a child .... a mother cannot be pregnant with a non-living baby
Old 05-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

no - but a living human being IS special, isn't it ?
Is the human organism in the petri dish special?

no, we don't put value on them because they're not living human beings ....... a brain is part of what we are, so is a beating part .... but as we've already proven a functioning brain isn't required for a woman's body to continue being alive and giving birth to babies
You didn’t prove that. She was brain dead according to the article and video, but they kept her other organs alive to keep the twins alive. If someone gave their heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, intestines, etc. to another person, does that mean there’s two people?

If we don’t value them because they’re not human beings, then what makes humans different so we value them?

yep, proved that doesn't make a living human person, didn't we ?
What? A fetus in the womb isn’t sentient.

Is it? is a single sperm? a skin tag? a tumor ?

what is "alive" vs what is "life" are very different things
It’s a new organism. Ask sachiko.

When people think of the differences between “life” (e.g. human organism) and “alive” (e.g. white blood cell), sentience comes to mind. You say “they’re very different things”, so what do you mean?

What’s a spore? It’s haploid. In humans, we have two. The egg and the sperm.

I am not so sure myself when it comes to before a pregnancy begins, however I am absolutely 100% certain that when a pregnancy begins, there are two living human beings there, a mother and a child.
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/1...egnancy-start/

“Physicians who responded that they were religious or opposed to abortion or contraceptives that prevent implantation were more likely to believe that conception is the start of pregnancy, the study said.”

At least they’re trying to be consistent.

“Most of the doctors, 57 out of every 100, said that pregnancy begins at conception, while 28 out of every 100 said it begins at implantation. The rest, 15 out of every 100, said they were unsure.”

I didn't say you were - I'm saying that people try to redefine what life is, to justify killing it
Okay, but I don’t see it that way.

her body was alive, because if it wasn't, there would have been no living unborn babies in her
There you go. Her body’s cells were alive but she was brain dead. The hospital spent a month or so keeping the cells in her other organs alive because the twins needed more time to develop.

today, pretend you have Stroke of Pen, Law of Land God Power to set the definition
what is it ?
I’d say up to birth, even at the hospital after it is delivered. They might have missed some babies with problems.

a mother cannot be pregnant with a non-living baby
What about an ectopic pregnancy? Just like the egg in the dish, it isn’t going to survive.

he cannot say that a pregnancy doesn't equal two living human beings, a mother and a child .... a mother cannot be pregnant with a non-living baby
http://cancer.dartmouth.edu/pf/healt...lopedia/tw9234

“A pregnancy starts with fertilization, when a woman's egg joins with a man's sperm.”

Last edited by BigBuck22; 05-25-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is the human organism in the petri dish special?
special yes - a living human being no

if you're right and it IS and I am wrong .... at the very least we're still BOTH right that an abortion kills a living human being

She was brain dead according to the article and video, but they kept her other organs alive to keep the twins alive. If someone gave their heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, intestines, etc. to another person, does that mean thereís two people?
you said alive - they kept her alive ...... brain waves or not her person was alive, her body alive and to continue the pregnancy as well !

organs individually do not make up a living human being do they ?

If we donít value them because theyíre not human beings, then what makes humans different so we value them?
in the end? morals and ethics

serial killers have chosen to ignore and push aside all morals and ethics - they are simply animals and they're preying on other animals .... people. The people they kill? its justifiable, they're weaker, and that's all there is to it - not unlike a boar grizzly killing a juvenile

I've given example of how devaluing life has happened and is happening right now in this world.

A fetus in the womb isnít sentient.
sentinent = aware ... when you're in a coma and wake up, were you did and now miraculously alive ?

silly - no, you were alive all the time

the second before an unborn becomes sentiment ... was it alive? you will surely not say it was dead, then magically alive ?

it was alive, heart beating, body growing - and a pregnancy was there, so we know it was alive

Itís a new organism
a living human being if there is a pregnancy

con∑cep∑tion noun \kən-ˈsep-shən\
a (1) : the process of becoming pregnant involving fertilization or implantation or both

again ..... if you are right and it IS conception, then obviously life is there at pregnancy .... and abortion kills a living human being

why do you then go right back to a sentiment believer ?

you are trying to root yourself in both - life begins at fertilization and life begins when the brain becomes conscious - can't be both buddy

Okay, but I donít see it that way.
you can see a cat and call it a dog - that doesn't make it true

you can see where Hitler turned Jews into non-humans and killed tens of millions ......... and he convinced everyone else in Germany too

that you choose to not see that I can't help

There you go. Her bodyís cells were alive but she was brain dead. The hospital spent a month or so keeping the cells in her other organs alive because the twins needed more time to develop.
so the twins developed in a dead person ?

you're really going to hang your hat on that ?

A pregnancy starts with fertilization, when a woman's egg joins with a man's sperm
I took an egg from my wife, added my sperm, got the zygote and we froze it.

24 months later my wife STILL wasn't in labor with the baby.

Why ? She was pregnant by your definition .... explain that please
Old 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Banned

and now liatetihw the final crushing blow to you ...

http://s2smagazine.com/15705/brain-d...elivers-twins/

your beating heart cavader that wasn't alive, carried twin not alive/person babies and delivered them both alive and well though very premature .... everything you have submitted is proven wrong - right in that link above
Her brain had no electrical activity. She was already dead but her flesh was being kept alive artificially. Medical science can keep the body going long after death has occurred. That is old news.

Some people on here think a heart is a part of it. They love grasping at anything.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/11/16/us...r-20-days.html

"Baby Fae, the infant who received the heart of a baboon 20 days ago to replace her own defective heart, died today at 9 P.M"

Did she turn into a baboon?
Exactly. You can perform a heart transplant, but not a brain transplant because the brain is you. Theoretically, a person with advanced organ failure could be given a new and functional body while keeping their own personality and memories.

For 14 to 21 days after fertilization, an embryo may segment and form twins, triplets, etc. An early embryo cannot be a person because if every person is an individual, one cannot be divided from oneself.

Last edited by liatetihw; 05-25-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

so the twins developed in a dead person ?

you're really going to hang your hat on that ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...-to-twins.html

“Christine Bolden collapsed on March 1 while walking in Michigan, Detroit, with her boyfriend and three-year-old son.

Five days later she was pronounced brain-dead by doctors and an obituary for the 26-year-old lists her date of death as March 6.

But almost a month later she has given birth to twins after being kept on life support in order to save her unborn children.

You lose.

special yes - a living human being no

if you're right and it IS and I am wrong .... at the very least we're still BOTH right that an abortion kills a living human being
But at what point in development would it matter if it is a human being? Would you then just argue at fertilization?

And what about an ectopic pregnancy? It's not going to survive just like the one in the petri dish.

you said alive - they kept her alive ...... brain waves or not her person was alive, her body alive and to continue the pregnancy as well !
Lmao I thought you said there was a big difference between “alive” and “life”.

organs individually do not make up a living human being do they ?
You can do a head transplant. Your brain (you) stays, but the other stuff would be replaced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_transplant

in the end? morals and ethics
serial killers have chosen to ignore and push aside all morals and ethics - they are simply animals and they're preying on other animals .... people. The people they kill? its justifiable, they're weaker, and that's all there is to it - not unlike a boar grizzly killing a juvenile
Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

sentinent = aware ... when you're in a coma and wake up, were you did and now miraculously alive ?
silly - no, you were alive all the time
I’ve mentioned that even a zygote from human DNA is a human organism. If you’re in a coma, that’s not the same as being declared brain dead, so the organism is still alive.

the second before an unborn becomes sentiment ... was it alive? you will surely not say it was dead, then magically alive ?
I’ve always said if you go by the HOMGARR definition, it is life before birth. But maggots, flies, worms, etc. meet that definition, too.

again ..... if you are right and it IS conception, then obviously life is there at pregnancy .... and abortion kills a living human being
why do you then go right back to a sentiment believer ?
you are trying to root yourself in both - life begins at fertilization and life begins when the brain becomes conscious - can't be both buddy
At that point, it has similar qualities to a maggot or bacteria does. That’s why you can kill it. It has potential, but that’s no different than the litter in the cat’s womb. You can spay-abort, but ya can’t go out killing the neighbor’s cat or kitten.

you can see a cat and call it a dog - that doesn't make it true
I’m not. I'm seeing the cat.

I took an egg from my wife, added my sperm, got the zygote and we froze it.
24 months later my wife STILL wasn't in labor with the baby.
Why ? She was pregnant by your definition .... explain that please
What kind of logic is that? You aborted the pregnancy if it was already fertilized and you took it out. She is pregnant when the egg is fertilized inside of her, but you took it away and then fertilized it, which would be in vitro fertilization.

That’s kind of like saying that taking out a zygote and adhering it to the surface of a test tube makes a test tube pregnant if you define it at implantation.

Last edited by BigBuck22; 05-25-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does anyone remember what this thread started as?
Old 05-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

BigBuck22 I too do not understand your babbling anymore

you say live is there are fertilization, you say there is a pregnancy before it ever is, then you say its not life if there isn't brain waves and you say dead people give birth .......

you have failed over and over .... a pregnancy = two living humans it cannot be any other way

you know it, I know, everyone knows it
Old 05-26-2013, 05:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ranger, Are you saying you don't have a problem with fetal cell experiments?

One thing I have noticed since this verdict and the other doctor in Texas getting exposed is the silence from anyone in government that say's they are pro-life.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Charlie P View Post
Ranger, Are you saying you don't have a problem with fetal cell experiments?

One thing I have noticed since this verdict and the other doctor in Texas getting exposed is the silence from anyone in government that say's they are pro-life.
I think they see these two incidents as aberrancys. Seperate from the usual day to day slaughter cunducted by ordinary decent abortionists.

At least they'd like to think so.

Last edited by Mickey Finn; 05-26-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you saying you don't have a problem with fetal cell experiments?
if there is no pregnancy I don't think anyone can say there is a living human being there

to do that would literally make it possible to eliminate women ever being needed again except to generate eggs

could it happen in the future ? I suppose .... and I suppose transplanting the head of a 90 year old man to a 20 year old body is possible too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.