Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
party of blame is trying to blame Obamacare failures on Republicans. >

party of blame is trying to blame Obamacare failures on Republicans.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

party of blame is trying to blame Obamacare failures on Republicans.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Default party of blame is trying to blame Obamacare failures on Republicans.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...e-failures.htm
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Yep, it was the republicans fault for not stopping the democrats fron destroying 1/6 of our economy. You just can't make this stuff up.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Yep, it was the republicans fault for not stopping the democrats fron destroying 1/6 of our economy. You just can't make this stuff up.
And the uninformed people of this country will believe its the republicans fault....because they listen to the liberal medias lies....
Old 04-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

None of this, mind you, has anything to do with Republicans. And if the GOP were smart, it'd be focused on making sure that, come next November, the public knows that, too.
Exactly.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Old 04-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

51% will believe it,they've already shown there stupidity.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Dominant Buck

I have an article written about JJ Walker busting out against PC. Only it was typical defend the skin color of Obama. There was something else or someone else also.

However, that's not what caught my eye. He made a comment about someone getting too old for treatment. Say, well she's too old, we'll let them die. That's what insurance companies are going to do.

There you go, another washed up celebrity clueless on the facts. A, it's the man who he just defended for reasons you must believe skin color and democrat that said granny might be better off with a pain pill than treatment to save her life. B, seniors are covered with insurance by the government and Obama has instituted death panels to place medical treatment on a scale based on your worth to society. WTF, everything the government does is done poorly and costs 2x+ more.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Angry

Reminds me of when Clinton signed NAFTA and was told all the Jobs would leave the country,now democrats want to blame Bush.I have to admit I was hoping Bush would turn it around but he didn't.

big rockpile
Old 04-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Why, it was a net job increase?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Sounds like you and the rest of the right wing media are the "BLAMERS" please dont tell me how good the healthcare system was for the previous 10 years and now suddenly it is all bad because of Obamacare.

Business as Ususal another cause to try to rally votes for the Republicans and those rallied have no idea that Obamacare hasnt hurt them a single bit.

I hear it from my employees here all the time about how obamacare ruined their healthcare insurance. We provide great insurance at a reasonable cost to them. Claims are what is hurting us not Obama.

I ask them how, and they have no answers becuase the right wing media never gives answers they just blame.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will, the economics of bummercare will prove to you that it was a bad idea from the first thought.
My insurance rates have gone up and up and up and up.

Never mind that the GOVERNMENT FORCES private providers to treat those who cannot pay, and if FORCES public providers to treat those who cannot pay (regardless of citizenship). This is why we are seeing massive spikes in insurance rates before bummer care. After, its because PRIVATE insurance companies are now FORCED BY THE GOVERNMENT to continue coverage of all preexisting maladies. Regardless of cost. To make up that much risk, we the healthy will pay the increased rates.

So that you, the inept liberal whores, can have your FREE insurance.

Son nothing in this life is free, especially when it comes from the government.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.