HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Poll: Democrats are uninformed, intolerant, and hypocritical. No drrrrrr. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/380106-poll-democrats-uninformed-intolerant-hypocritical-no-drrrrrr.html)

burniegoeasily 03-21-2013 10:36 AM

Poll: Democrats are uninformed, intolerant, and hypocritical. No drrrrrr.

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...alerts_article

LBR 03-21-2013 11:39 AM

Dems? Hypocrites? Ignorant of the issues? Will change positions just to gain power? I'm speechless...who woulda' thunk it?

Another mainstream survey from another widely-respected, non-partisan polling firm has confirmed yet again that, contrary to everything we are told, it is Republicans who are more educated on the issues, more informed on current events and more open-minded, and Democrats who demonstrate persistent ignorance of the facts, narrow-minded intolerance and contradictory logic.
According to Pew Research, Republicans not only scored better on most of their questions on the issues, but by an average of 18 percentage points, while the few questions Democrats scored better on were only better by less than 5%. This is despite Republicans having fewer post-graduates.
The demographics questions also confirmed yet again that Republicans make up the most mainstream, Middle Class portion of the population, with solid educations and regular salaries, while the left is composed almost entirely of society's outer-fringes: the extremely poor and uneducated, and extremely wealthy academics.

Other recent polls and studies also show that Democrats are more likely to "unfriend," ban and/or otherwise try to silence anyone who disagrees with them on social media sites, and that they are willing to completely reverse their positions and abandon their own arguments to gain partisan power.

Catus Magnus 03-21-2013 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by LBR (Post 4045106)
Dems? Hypocrites? Ignorant of the issues? Will change positions just to gain power? I'm speechless...who woulda' thunk it?

I thunk'd it, I'm sure others have. I'd note here that Repubs aren't much better... a bit more cocksure, sometimes, but just as human.

LBR 03-21-2013 12:11 PM

I'd note here that Repubs aren't much better...
Obviously you didn't read the report before inserting your opinion as if it were fact (in spite of the actual facts).

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Catus Magnus 03-21-2013 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by LBR (Post 4045119)
Obviously you didn't read the report before inserting your opinion as if it were fact (in spite of the actual facts).

I answered the thread title, and see no reason to change what I posted. I stand by it.

...Deleted by CalHunter...

LBR 03-21-2013 12:42 PM

I answered the thread title, and see no reason to change what I posted. I stand by it.
Standing by a fallicy doesn't make it any less a fallicy.

Catus Magnus 03-21-2013 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by LBR (Post 4045136)
Standing by a fallicy doesn't make it any less a fallicy.

I'm guessing you meant fallacy. Spell out the nature of my fallacy? Anyhow... what I posted re: thread title wasn't a fallicy, it was my opinion. I understand that you don't share it.

LBR 03-21-2013 01:17 PM

Anyhow... what I posted re: thread title wasn't a fallicy, it was my opinion.
Lol--if that's the best you got.......

Spin it however you want, your opinion is contrary to the facts. Just because it's your opinion, that doesn't make is any less FALSE.

Standing by that fallacy doesn't make it any less a fallacy. Whether I agree or not is of no consequence.

Catus Magnus 03-21-2013 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by LBR (Post 4045149)
Whether I agree or not is of no consequence.

no fallicy there!

LBR 03-21-2013 01:59 PM

Off topic, as usual. Can't address the point or answer the questions...as usual. Thanks for proving my points.

Maybe you could take your own advice before jumping in and jumping on when you can't hang.

Bernie's thread was about a study that showed, very simply, what his thread title says, and I re-iterated. You had to make a show of your opinion disagreeing with the facts presented. Okey-dokey. We get it. We see that you don't care what the facts are when it comes to developing an opinion. You made it crystal clear that facts don't matter to you. Thanks for playing.