Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Arkansas Legislature takes bold step >

Arkansas Legislature takes bold step

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Arkansas Legislature takes bold step

Old 03-07-2013, 08:46 AM
  #1  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
sconnyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wherever liberalism must be eradicated.
Posts: 2,711
Default Arkansas Legislature takes bold step

http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-adopt...210405671.html

Arkansas Legislature has taken a bold step in the right direction by overriding the veto of its Democrat Governor.
God bless those men and women.
sconnyhunter is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 AM
  #2  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,322
Default

I heard this last night. They did the right thing. Great job Arkansas!!!!!!!!!
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:03 AM
  #3  
Nontypical Buck
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 4,769
Default

Makes me proud of my old home state.
I wonder how Hillary feels about it?

C. Davis
C. Davis is online now  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:22 AM
  #4  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,322
Default

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Makes me proud of my old home state.
I wonder how Hillary feels about it?

C. Davis
Would she care? I'm not sure there has ever been a case of pregnancy after a good licken of the beaver.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:54 AM
  #5  
Nontypical Buck
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 4,769
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Would she care? I'm not sure there has ever been a case of pregnancy after a good licken of the beaver.
Yikes!! I'm gonna have nightmares.

C. Davis
C. Davis is online now  
Old 03-07-2013, 11:39 AM
  #6  
Nontypical Buck
 
FlDeerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: DeFuniak Spr.Florida
Posts: 4,329
Default

Whoo not going there.LOL
FlDeerman is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 02:28 PM
  #7  
TRC
Spike
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 11
Default

And thankfully, it will never make it through the Court challenge, and never be inacted. The voters from Arkansas should be proud of how their Politicians spend their money, because they will be the ones paying the Legal costs.
TRC is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:12 PM
  #8  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,322
Default

Originally Posted by TRC View Post
And thankfully, it will never make it through the Court challenge, and never be inacted. The voters from Arkansas should be proud of how their Politicians spend their money, because they will be the ones paying the Legal costs.
Yep, killing babies is something your proud of obviously.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:24 PM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
 
Mickey Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,952
Default

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-adopt...210405671.html

Arkansas Legislature has taken a bold step in the right direction by overriding the veto of its Democrat Governor.
God bless those men and women.
God bless them.
Mickey Finn is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 03:27 PM
  #10  
Nontypical Buck
 
Mickey Finn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,952
Default

Originally Posted by TRC View Post
And thankfully, it will never make it through the Court challenge, and never be inacted. The voters from Arkansas should be proud of how their Politicians spend their money, because they will be the ones paying the Legal costs.
I see it as standing up for what they believe to be right. I wish more politicians had the courage to do just that.

atb
Mickey Finn is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.