Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
No more White House tours.  Take that America. >

No more White House tours. Take that America.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

No more White House tours. Take that America.

Old 03-06-2013, 06:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Default No more White House tours. Take that America.

And all along i thought those tours were provided by volunteers.

I hope this bill passes. I wont hold my breath.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...ng-obama-golf/
Old 03-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can you imagine KING obama having to pay with his own money to play a round of golf...
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
Can you imagine KING obama having to pay with his own money to play a round of golf...
The libs would go nuts. Just look at how crazy they acted about Romney spending his own money.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
The libs would go nuts. Just look at how crazy they acted about Romney spending his own money.
Your right Bernie they would go nuts....the left loves spending other people's money and hates to spend their own ....and can't stand seeing the rich spend and enjoy their money...
Old 03-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now this is an in you face Obama.LOL
U.S. Capitol to Continue Welcoming Visitors for Public Tours

Posted by Speaker Boehner Press Office
March 6, 2013
General

In a letter to his constituents, House Speaker John Boehner announced yesterday that the United States Capitol Building will continue welcoming visitors for public tours. Boehner’s letter was sent to Ohioans whose White House tours were cancelled by the Obama administration. In it he encourages families visiting Washington to schedule a visit of the Capitol Building instead.
You can schedule a tour at VisitTheCapitol.gov. And read Boehner’s full letter below:
The White House announced today that White House tours are being canceled effective Saturday, March 9, 2013 until further notice due to staffing reductions resulting from sequestration.
Sequestration, as you may know, is the term for the mandatory federal budget cuts that went into effect March 1 under the terms of a bipartisan budget law enacted in 2011. Under sequestration, federal agencies and offices are required to find ways to reduce unnecessary spending within their budgets, and to do more with less, as many American families are being forced to do in the current economy.
While I’m disappointed the White House has chosen to comply with sequestration by cutting public tours, I’m pleased to assure you that public tours of the United States Capitol will continue. Under the leadership of the House officers and their teams, who oversee daily operations in the Capitol in consultation with the Office of the Speaker, planning for the possibility of sequestration has been underway for some time. Consequently, alternative spending reductions have been implemented within the Capitol complex to ensure public tours and other regular activities can proceed as they normally would.
I encourage you and your family to visit the U.S. Capitol during your trip to Washington, D.C. If you haven’t already made arrangements through my office for a Capitol tour, I encourage you to do so. Simply contact [---------] in my congressional office at 202-225-6205 or email her at [-------]@mail.house.gov.
Sincerely,
John Boehner
Old 03-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Spike

The cancellation of white house tours would only currently affect non donors.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Take that KING obama......Looks like Boehner may have grown a pair.....
Old 03-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cataclysmic to those that in grade school.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I heard last night that the guy on the FIVE on Fox news said he would pay for a week,right after that Hannity said he would pay for the next week.This could get good making "the king"look like a fool.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by FlDeerman View Post
I heard last night that the guy on the FIVE on Fox news said he would pay for a week,right after that Hannity said he would pay for the next week.This could get good making "the king"look like a fool.
and both are still waiting for a reply................

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service