Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Georgia sheriff stops doing business with gun dealer >

Georgia sheriff stops doing business with gun dealer

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Georgia sheriff stops doing business with gun dealer

Old 01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Georgia sheriff stops doing business with gun dealer

We need more officers like this one.

Dana Safety Supply, a major distributor of weapons and accessories to police departments and civilians across the United States, has declared that they will no longer sell semi-automatic rifles to civilians. Instead, they will only sell to law enforcement. This prompted Oconee County, Georgia Sheriff Scott Berry to write them an email in which he told them he would no longer be seeking them out to purchase products for his department based on their decision.
In the interview, when asked why he would not longer be purchasing from DSS, Sheriff Berry said that since law abiding citizens couldn’t purchase a legal weapon there with money they have, then he wasn’t going to “spend their tax money” at such a business and he wasn’t going to “spend his personal money there” either. Come on! This guy is my kind of Sheriff!
Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/sheriff-pulls-business-from-dana-safety-supply-because-they-stopped-selling-semi-automatic-rifles-to-civilians/#ixzz2I6OhLhjA

Old 01-16-2013, 03:06 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

There's a guy with principles. Unfortunately a lot of LEOs don't think we citizens should have guns at all.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

I like that Sheriff his reason is sound want to see someone argue with that.