Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Planned parenthood reports record year for taxpayer funded abortions! >

Planned parenthood reports record year for taxpayer funded abortions!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Planned parenthood reports record year for taxpayer funded abortions!

Old 01-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Planned parenthood reports record year for taxpayer funded abortions!

Obama has been helping out his friends make a lot of money.

Planned Parenthood reports record year for abortions

January 7, 2013 | 3:59 pm
Leave a comment

Charlie Spiering
Commentary Staff Writer
The Washington Examiner
@charliespiering Charlie on FB
Popular in Politics
Byron York: GOP may use debt ceiling to force Harry Reid to pass budget
Planned Parenthood reports record year for abortions
Morning Examiner: Red state Senate Dems face tough early votes
WH grilled about all the new male appointees to Obama’s cabinet
Crony capitalism: Obama going for gun control with tactic used to pass Obamacare
In its latest annual report for fiscal year 2011 to 2012, Planned Parenthood reveals that it performed 333,964 abortions in 2011 – a record year for the organization.

According to annual reports, the organization performed 332,278 abortions in 2009, 329,445 in 2010, making the total number of abortions in three years to 995,687.

Planned Parenthood reported receiving a record $542 million in taxpayer funding, according to a Susan B. Anthony List analysis of the report, in the form of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements. The amount is 45 percent of Planned Parenthood’s annual revenue.

“While government subsidies to Planned Parenthood have reached an all time high, so too has the number of lives ended by this profit-driven abortion business,” SBA List’s President Marjorie Dannenfelser said in a statement. “Destroying nearly one million children in three years is not health care and does not reflect a concern for vulnerable women and girls.”

Contraceptive services at Planned Parenthood have dropped by 12 percent since 2009, and cancer screening & prevention services have dropped by 29 percent.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

The last figures I saw was 68% and I heard now 71% of abortions are Hispanic and African American women.I would guess most white women are not of the conservative side.
Conclusion:If I were a raciest I would be cheering this on since all it's doing is removing future welfare recipients.Hitler and the KKK could not have come up with a better plan since the deaths are all voluntary.
As a Catholic it breaks my heart so many young lives were needlessly snuffed out.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Dominant Buck

But, but, but that money went to mammograms.

Wait, they dont do mammograms. Just another liberal blind side.

Yes we can, yes we can. Abortion you can believe in.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a woman's right as defined in the constitution
Old 01-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Sounds like a woman's right as defined in the constitution
Will nowhere in the Constitution does is say that abortion is legal. Nor does is state that the government must pay for them.
In case you missed that part of the Constitution here is a link to refresh you memory.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

You might want to put the hooka down, before you post next.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I do not see why Unplanned Parenthood should get any form of governmental assistance. They provide no health care services not already available at most medical facilities.

I do not count abortions and contraceptives as falling under "health care". I have always viewed health care as something I need when my body needs healing or repairing from illness or injury.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by FlDeerman View Post
Conclusion:If I were a raciest I would be cheering this on since all it's doing is removing future welfare recipients.Hitler and the KKK could not have come up with a better plan since the deaths are all voluntary.
As a Catholic it breaks my heart so many young lives were needlessly snuffed out.
Kind of sounds like you're just both of those things.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by North Texan View Post
I do not see why Unplanned Parenthood should get any form of governmental assistance. They provide no health care services not already available at most medical facilities.

I do not count abortions and contraceptives as falling under "health care". I have always viewed health care as something I need when my body needs healing or repairing from illness or injury.
agree