Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama a third term?????? >

Obama a third term??????

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama a third term??????

Old 01-06-2013, 08:30 PM
  #1  
Boone & Crockett
Thread Starter
 
bigbulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 10,679
Default Obama a third term??????

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d113:hjres15:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hjres15
H.J.RES.15
Latest Title: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Sponsor: Rep Serrano, Jose E. [NY-15] (introduced 1/4/2013) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 1/4/2013 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7rGS13vKc1U
bigbulls is offline  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:11 PM
  #2  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,284
Default

Funny how these idiots on the left just worship every Dem that comes along.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 02:38 AM
  #3  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 979
Default

if the amendment were in place, say 20 year ago, we would probably still have clinton and would not have the nightmare of today
stormyday395 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 AM
  #4  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,284
Default

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
if the amendment were in place, say 20 year ago, we would probably still have clinton and would not have the nightmare of today
Lol, there is something to ponder. The second idiot of the Dems. It's funny how he didn't do anything during his presidency other than create the phrase, getting a lewinsky. Other than that, a media who adores you can create myths larger than life itself.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 02:44 AM
  #5  
Dominant Buck
 
Champlain Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 21,327
Default

They don't need Obama in a third term they have Hillary all gussied up to lead in 16 and beyond. GOP will probably blow the dust off McCain or give Romney another try.
Champlain Islander is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 02:56 AM
  #6  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 36,284
Default

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
They don't need Obama in a third term they have Hillary all gussied up to lead in 16 and beyond. GOP will probably blow the dust off McCain or give Romney another try.
Why is that? We have a great line up. Hilary is history. Benghazi is taking her down on top of her lousy job at secretary of state. You can go back and look at every major world event during her term as secretary of state and see they were followers in the dark.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:18 AM
  #7  
Dominant Buck
 
Champlain Islander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 21,327
Default

And Obama got elected / re-elected because of the wonderful job he was doing? It is clear at least to me that the dems could elect a wooden puppet using their embedded 47% base along with the minority vote. The wealthy and upper middle class who live on their own money would be more inclined to vote GOP. The bottom dwellers up to the increasing lower middle class want the socialized plan the Dems push. The elderly is a growing age demographic and any party that talks about decreasing Medicare and Social Security won't be getting their vote. If the GOP wants to win in 16 they will need a superman to step forward and win over the people who have become disenfranchised with the modern day GOP. The bottom has grown and the GOP has at least for the time being lost them.
Champlain Islander is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 03:44 AM
  #8  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 979
Default

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
And Obama got elected / re-elected because of the wonderful job he was doing? It is clear at least to me that the dems could elect a wooden puppet using their embedded 47% base along with the minority vote. The wealthy and upper middle class who live on their own money would be more inclined to vote GOP. The bottom dwellers up to the increasing lower middle class want the socialized plan the Dems push. The elderly is a growing age demographic and any party that talks about decreasing Medicare and Social Security won't be getting their vote. If the GOP wants to win in 16 they will need a superman to step forward and win over the people who have become disenfranchised with the modern day GOP. The bottom has grown and the GOP has at least for the time being lost them.
I agree, the GOP had better come up with a whole new stratigy, and had better work on the word trust. As for a candidate, simply dusting off the same old faces won't cut it, they need a new face, and stop the extreme radical talk. I'm not sure the trust can be gained back
stormyday395 is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:04 AM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: WY
Posts: 2,053
Default

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
I'm not sure the trust can be gained back
Has it occurred to you that the freedoms you're losing under liberal/progressive administrations, particularly this one, may never be gained back, either?

Without freedom, you don't need to bother yourself with worrying about trust - you just need to start preparing to do whatever the government tells you to do. They're way smarter than you are anyway.
homers brother is offline  
Old 01-07-2013, 04:22 AM
  #10  
Little Doe Peep
 
sachiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Japan
Posts: 14,945
Cool

Need two thirds vote of House and Senate to propose an amendment and then you need approval of two thirds of the states.



Not gonna happen

Not even for our godlike leader
sachiko is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.