Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama a third term?????? >

Obama a third term??????

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama a third term??????

Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
And Obama got elected / re-elected because of the wonderful job he was doing? It is clear at least to me that the dems could elect a wooden puppet using their embedded 47% base along with the minority vote. The wealthy and upper middle class who live on their own money would be more inclined to vote GOP. The bottom dwellers up to the increasing lower middle class want the socialized plan the Dems push. The elderly is a growing age demographic and any party that talks about decreasing Medicare and Social Security won't be getting their vote. If the GOP wants to win in 16 they will need a superman to step forward and win over the people who have become disenfranchised with the modern day GOP. The bottom has grown and the GOP has at least for the time being lost them.
That's just not true CI. The breakdown of the demographics show Romney won the seniors. Our problem again this time was conservatives stayed home.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

We need an Obama third term like we need another war.....
Old 01-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
We need an Obama third term like we need another war.....
Please refer to my post re: the requirements for a Constitutional amendment.

A third term is a dead issue
Old 01-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
Please refer to my post re: the requirements for a Constitutional amendment.

A third term is a dead issue
Your right it will never happen.....My post was meant as sarcasm...guess you didn't get it....
Old 01-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

He's the Anti-Christ I tells ya..... Not really, at least the Devil has enough smarts to get in God's face, this idiot the libs elected POTUS spits in God's face by calling himself a Christian. What a joke!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
if the amendment were in place, say 20 year ago, we would probably still have clinton and would not have the nightmare of today
If it were in place 25 years ago, Reagan would have been President for a long time and it would have been Clinton who?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
Need two thirds vote of House and Senate to propose an amendment and then you need approval of two thirds of the states.

Not gonna happen

Not even for our godlike leader
This is one of those times when you really appreciate the genius of a bunch of old dead white guys who listened to God.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

...stop the extreme radical talk...
I hear the morons on the left saying that a lot...but have yet to hear any examples...

Can you explain what you mean?

Do you mean; obeying the Constitution? Gun rights? Personal responsibility? Letting people keep their own money to spend how they want? Not wanting more pointless regulations?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why go through the trouble of a constitutional amendment, or the repeal of one. That is too hard.

The constitution will be even more irrelevant 4 years from now. Obama can just get on The View, Ellen, and BET TV, MTV, and every college campus he has time to visit and start saying, "We've come to far to turn back now."

If any body stands in the way they will be called a racist obstructionist. We all may only have single shots by then if we are lucky.

This country is free for the pickin'.

C. Davis
Old 01-07-2013, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

I agree, the GOP had better come up with a whole new stratigy, and had better work on the word trust. As for a candidate, simply dusting off the same old faces won't cut it, they need a new face, and stop the extreme radical talk. I'm not sure the trust can be gained back
After reading this and contemplating it a bit, I realized one could substitute Democratic Party for GOP and the sentence makes even more sense.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.