Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
House Republicans come up gutless after all! >

House Republicans come up gutless after all!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

House Republicans come up gutless after all!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
You draw a very hard line there Sachiko. Had they rejected the plan it would have been the end of all of the GOP and they knew it. They would have lost the poor and middle class probably forever. Even if their tactic was better for America in the long run it would have blown up in their faces short term and that is what would have created a firestorm.[/FONT][/COLOR]

They are all politicians…both GOP and DEMs and their mantra is survival even if it costs the voters.
Pure speculation the CI. They were sent there to stop the spending not spend more. We need to target those in the perry that voted yes.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:29 AM
TRC
Spike

They lost the ability to be relevent quite a while ago!

Tom
Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Charlie P View Post
I honestly think the Dems and Obama were hoping no deal would be made,then they could point their fingers at Republicans and say "see they raised taxes on everyone" doen't matter what rthe facts are it's how it's played.
Your exactly right ....but the proplem is obama is still gonna point his finger at the republicans for everything that goes wrong anyway....it's time for the republicans to start DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR THIS COUNTRY....and stop thinking about their jobs...those that voted for this might / should lose their jobs next election....
Old 01-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

It's politics as usual; the Dems want to give away the store and the Reps, don't have the stones to do what we elected them to do! I'm sick of both parties! All they care about is getting re-elected!
Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've said it over and over: if you vote party line, you'll be let down, because there isn't a great degree of separation between politicians, regardless of the letter after their name. Republicans proved that today.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
I've said it over and over: if you vote party line, you'll be let down, because there isn't a great degree of separation between politicians, regardless of the letter after their name. Republicans proved that today.
Oh, so you're over joyous because you claim to be independent?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just wondering how you wanted the vote to go Gris?

C. Davis
Old 01-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Exactly!!!! Like I said before, I am a registered Dem. but that doesnt mean I stand for everything they do, actualy I do beleive in some of the republican beliefs but in a whole I side with the democrats. Both parties have there good and there bad. Neither party is perfect. But at least with the Dem. you know what they are doing. The Rep. will say one thing just to get a vote then turn arround and do the opposite. They are good at rolling over, I hate to say it but I beleive you will see a bunch of them roll over when the assualt weapon and magazine ban gets brought to the table.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jim Burns View Post
Exactly!!!! Neither party is perfect. But at least with the Dem. you know what they are doing.
Yes...screwing the American taxpayer every chance they get and always trying to find a way to take away your rights and freedoms...
Old 01-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well said Brewman.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.