Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CT School Shooting >

CT School Shooting

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CT School Shooting

Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default CT School Shooting

First, my heart goes out to the parents and families. I can't imagine. I know a family that lives about an hour from that town. I haven't been able to contact them to see if they were directly impacted.

I'll go ahead and say what I'm sure others are thinking. How long will the libs wait before they polliticize this tradgedy? Who will be the first to blame guns?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:14 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Just got word that none of their family were victims. Whew.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

I just heard now as well here in NY. More fuel for those who want to take our guns away from us. I can't wait to see if this again involves 'assault rifles' or what. We just went thru this in Oregon and now here we are just days later again on the East Coast.
Sad...I don't get it.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Dominant Buck

It's coming. Obama will do it before the 6 oclock news.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

tragic,
hard to defend our cause on this,
when 1 headline reads 22 kids INJURED in knife attack in china
next headline reads 25 kids KILLED by shooter in CT.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:19 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I think people are loosing hope. Combine a dismal economy, no jobs, foreclosures, and the attempted elimination of God from society in general...what's left? Why should they care? What's left to live for, what's the motivation for doing good in this life? This nut probably thought he was doing those kids a favor.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
I think people are loosing hope. Combine a dismal economy, no jobs, foreclosures, and the attempted elimination of God from society in general...what's left? Why should they care? What's left to live for, what's the motivation for doing good in this life? This nut probably thought he was doing those kids a favor.
Probably should have been aborted in the womb so they wouldn't have to suffer this tragedy.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
So, you are blaming the Democrats for this?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:24 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

It's coming. Obama will do it before the 6 oclock news.
I agree.

hard to defend our cause on this,
"Our cause"??? My cause doesn't have a thing to do with this nut. He used a gun--of course the libs will focus on that. If he'd used a pipe bomb, tinkered with the brakes on a bus, used poison, etc. it wouldn't have gone any better. In terrorist nations where full auto rifles are common on the street, even those thugs know there are better means of killing/maiming large numbers of people with crude materials.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:26 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

So, you are blaming the Democrats for this?
I said what I meant and meant what I said. Period.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.