Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

47%

Old 11-22-2012, 03:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default 47%

Deleted Post

Last edited by bmgillum; 01-01-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Deleted Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I think we can be pretty sure it wasn't the same 47%.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Too funny, the bills are going to come due. The Obama voters think it can go on forever all this free stuff. It's going to be a sad kick in the butt real soon. This slide into this coing recession will get real ugly. Government will finally need to realize, they can't help in the long run. The takers are going to find nothing left to take.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

Just another example of when he talked off camera and what he really thinks. What he said was nothing new, it is what the majority of republican polititians think and say in private. It was not the only reason they lost the election, but it was a confirmation to what people suspected.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
Just another example of when he talked off camera and what he really thinks. What he said was nothing new, it is what the majority of republican polititians think and say in private. It was not the only reason they lost the election, but it was a confirmation to what people suspected.
I'm not ready to accept that the majority of Republican politicians would agree with that. But Romney certainly shot himself in the foot with his own words. Unfortunately, he probably meant what he said. I wonder how many million votes that cost him.

Yup, he sure stepped in it, boots or not
Old 11-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by stormyday395 View Post
Wrong. You don't know what he said. You only know how the words were twisted. They were correct and even could have been from the mouth of Obama. However, Obama is never held to account for his words.

Every party can guarantee close to 47% of the vote. You are unreachable for a republican because you believe others owe you something for nothing. I on the other hand believe everyone is entitled to liberty in America. That means what they earn is theirs. Only the individual can provide their own utopia. Not the government.

It's interesting to see how you fall for all these promises of utopia and also the excuses given when your party fails to deliver. Perhaps one day you may mature enough to realize the truth. When you fail in the world, it's your own darn fault.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

Deleted Post

Last edited by bmgillum; 01-01-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Deleted Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

more Mormons voted for Bush than Romney. how crazy is that!?
Old 11-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well . . . Obama won, won clearly. He won with legal votes. Not with my vote.

You do have to think about that. I find it frankly scary. But there you have it. Democracy has spoken.

I'm a smart guy. I'll roll with the flow. I'll accommodate myself to how things are moving. If the way things go are for takers to free load off the cream of the land . . . I can learn how to do that too. I value my leisure time. If working my azz off becomes less lucrative, if I'm carrying too many people on my back, I can learn to be a free loader. I've got one son graduating from college in December. I have a second daughter graduating from college in May 2014. I am approaching the time where I don't need to earn a lot of money to keep things moving in the right direction. I'll accommodate myself to the economics that our democracy promotes. Is this direction -- is my plan -- good for our nation as a whole? Hell no. But what can I do about that?
Old 11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

In four years, whatever is left of the country, after Obama gets done killing it.
He WILL be replaced, peaceably and fairly. Its just a matter of who will replace him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.