Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Lines to vote..... >

Lines to vote.....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Lines to vote.....

Old 11-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Typical Buck

I've heard about long lines as well. I am working today so I went and voted about 2 weeks ago
Old 11-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Where are you located Brewman555? Now, if you live in Chicago, Illinois or Madison, Wisconsin . . . your story would indeed be bad news for Obama. On the other hand, if you live in Luckenbach, Texas . . . probably not all that upsetting information for Obama.

I was gleeful to hear your story in any case, but would like to know where you are located, what state.
Sorry ... I should have said where I'm from.....Hanover Virginia....it's in central Virginia.....north of Richmond .....very rural......
Old 11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

looks like the hunting community is standing up to vote for Romney .....

Nawww....you can't believe your lyin' eyes. I've been informed by a few (liberal) authorities that hunters are really voting for bho--pretty much dems down the line. Just because they are the party of all the major anti-gun and anti-hunting orgs. in the U.S. doesn't mean a thing.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by brewman555 View Post
Sorry ... I should have said where I'm from.....Hanover Virginia....it's in central Virginia.....north of Richmond .....very rural......
Know it well. Right beside kings dominion on rt. 301. Good hunting. Not far from there I use to hunt a large farm granted directly from the king of England.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rural Virginia, huh? Like the part of Virginia that gives a sh1t about the awful treatment the coal industry is getting at the hands of the Obama administration and the awful treatment the EPA is currently scurrying to roll out during a lame duck Obama session? No wonder they are voting against Obama!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Rural Virginia, huh? Like the part of Virginia that gives a sh1t about the awful treatment the coal industry is getting at the hands of the Obama administration and the awful treatment the EPA is currently scurrying to roll out during a lame duck Obama session? No wonder they are voting against Obama!
No coal wher I live.....just farms...farmers and land.....and hard working middle class people that love this country and their guns and hunting......Romney is gonna win Virginia....no doubt about it....
Old 11-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Know it well. Right beside kings dominion on rt. 301. Good hunting. Not far from there I use to hunt a large farm granted directly from the king of England.
I live about 10 miles west of kings dominion .....
Old 11-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

No coal wher I live.....just farms...farmers and land.....and hard working middle class people that love this country and their guns and hunting......Romney is gonna win Virginia....no doubt about it....
I'm very glad to hear it. If my memory serves me, Virginia is one of the states that is closely contested -- a swing state. If it goes for Romney, that is good news.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
My husband's court case today had to be adjourned because the prosecutor from the attorney general's office said they were all going to be out poll-watching.

He's not sure what they're actually doing. He'll ask her Thursday.

Our state attorney general is a Republican so I think it's probably an honest attempt to make sure there's no nonsense at the polls.
Bill Schuette would certainly know nonesense if he saw it.

ATB
Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Something I feel is that Republicans and Independents voting against Obama are MUCH more energized in this election than the Democrats are.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.