Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Morris says Polls Are Misleading >

Morris says Polls Are Misleading

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Morris says Polls Are Misleading

Old 10-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cal, asking stormy to think is like asking Obama to do his job.
It ain't gonna happen, in this lifetime.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Typical Buck

I believe Morris gave his opinion on both groups (they're not necessarily the same) in the article I referenced.
What I'm getting from this article is Morris implying that the undecided vote will entirely or almost entirely go for Romney. I don't see a case for how it will break that way. Personally, I don't know why a voter would waste their time voting for anybody else other than either Romney or Obama, but it does happen.

Also, I agree with Stormy Day that Morris is a troll. I watch and enjoy Fox news, and every time I see Morris on there; he never comes across as honest. I believe him to be quite intelligent, but nonetheless a biased authority.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Deleted by falcon.

Last edited by falcon; 10-02-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Strange that dyed in the wool Republicans and TV shills place such trust in predictions by Dick Morris, a guy who chased prostitues with Slick Willie Clinton.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Strange that dyed in the wool Republicans and TV shills place such trust in predictions by Dick Morris, a guy who chased prostitues with Slick Willie Clinton.
I don't understand what you're getting at? Does chasing prostitutes some how change his political knowledge in away I'm not aware of?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Kid
Typical Buck

Polls are for dancing.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

The liberal media is inflating the polls to look like Obama is ahead by 5% to 10% that way when Romney wins by 5% or more they can scream VOTER FRUAD....And the LIBS will say there's no way Obama could be up by 5% to 10% and lose by 5% or more ....that's just to big a spread and the polls couldn't be off by that much....VOTER FRUAD..

1-20-2013 Obamas LAST Day in Office......