Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 September 11th thoughts >

September 11th thoughts

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

September 11th thoughts

Old 09-11-2003, 11:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default September 11th thoughts

Becasue of my job I haven' t really gotten the time to sit down and reflect on the events of two years ago until just now. Though many of us have seperate agendas and political views. I appreciate the ability to express those views in the great USA. I appreciate our great county because I have never had to experiance what is is like to be persecuted for my thoughts, words or Actions.
Old 09-12-2003, 12:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: September 11th thoughts

I completely agree Stuck. We all may have differant views and ideas on what this nation should be, but in the end we are all americans. Family.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:59 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: September 11th thoughts

Good post stuckinthereeds. One that makes you think and reflect on the issues. I still feel a sense of rage at what those scumbag terrorists did to our fellow Americans. Aside from England, Spain and a few other countries, I feel like the rest of the world could give a crap about our loss. Life is very cheap in most of those countries and they don' t seem to think our loss is very important at all. And when I see all the armchair quarterbacks talking trash about how our country is doing everything wrong in the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, I sometimes just see red and have to walk away from the issue for a while. Intellectually, I know those people are entitled to have their opinion but the buttwhooping side of me just doesn' t want to hear about it.