Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Which is it Obama, were you born in Kenya, or the U.S.A.? >

Which is it Obama, were you born in Kenya, or the U.S.A.?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Which is it Obama, were you born in Kenya, or the U.S.A.?

Old 05-18-2012, 05:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Which is it Obama, were you born in Kenya, or the U.S.A.?

Which is it? If he was born in Kenya, which he did not deny when it sold books or got government aid (must be why we can't see his college records), then he can't be POTUS. If he was born in the U.S.A. then he used a blatant lie to advance his carrier and bank in cash. We need to check to see if Obama is Cherokee as well.

Personally I believe he was born in America, but this proves how dishonest democrats are. A liar for profit is what this proves. And in light of Cherokee Warren, it appears the democrats will lie for profit or personal gain.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-o...-born-in-2003/
Shocker! Obama was still 'Kenyan-born' in 2003
http://www.infowars.com/ap-declared-obama-kenyan-born/

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...donesia-Hawaii

Still in 2007
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-o...-born-in-2003/

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 05-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think that when it's all said and done we're going to find out that Obama should have never been allowed to run for president. I don't think that he was born in America. Too many unanswered questions.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

I just read that Arizona will not put him on the ballet until Hawaii calls and state he was born there. Or they are going to ask all candidates to provide a birth certificate before any or them can be placed on the ballet.

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 05-18-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post

son of a kenyan finance minister?
i want my $3 million dollars promised me in that email i keep getting
Old 05-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Okay, you're thinking of running for president but you're not sure where you were born. It would help if you were born in the U.S. because the Constitution has some sort of requirement that presidents have to be born in the U.S. Were you born in Kenya, which would be kind of neat in a way? But you recall that your mother, who should know because she was there, said you were born in Hawaii.

So what to do? You contact the officials in Hawaii and find that they have a birth certificate verifiying what your mama told you and they send you a copy. Okay, question answered. You were born in the U.S. Now that's going to disappoint some of those girls who thought it was cool to hang out with a guy from Kenya. But on the other hand, now you can run for president, even though you aren't really all that qualified.

Okay, so we've all learned something. If you want to know for sure, where you were born, ask your mother. If you need proof, contact the state where she told you that you were born and they will send you a birth certificate. Hang on to it because you'll need it to get a passport and to collect social security. And you have to pay for copies.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 05-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Obama is the MOST UN-American American i'v ever seen ..... That's if he's even an American citizen ......
Old 05-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

He's an AMerican citizen. He was also born a citizen of Kenya. Many children are born with dual citizenship.

As far as being American goes, well, he does what he wants. Many people think it's all right for CEOs to act that way. Technically Obama is the CEO of this nation.

If it's all right for the goose, is it all right for the gander?

I have a healthy disdain for those like Obama.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, insofar as the documents provided by the 'state of hawaii' have been demonstrated to be forgeries...and insofar as he promoted HIMSELF as a Kenyan....what's it to be ? There are those who believe he was born in the USA....well, wasn't Gallileo in lots of trouble because everyone knew that the EARTH was the center of the universe ? Or how about that other idiot, Columbus, who defied common knowledge and pushed the 'round earth' theory ? Seems to me, every one of those (except one) were proven correct....so if everything screams 'foreigner' when it comes to the POS-in-Chief, why is nobody demanding proof, in the form of a document that is NOT forged, one that is bona-fide and authentic, to prove natural born citizenship of our very own president ?
Since when do we accept forged documents for identification ? It is of no consequence at this point...It's a foregone conclusion...Obama's blown his second term and I am secretly hoping he is found to be an illegal alien and thrown in the deepest darkest hole in the federal penitentiary system...but until that time, I am appalled at the complacency of americans in vetting their own leaders. This sort of thing can repeat...and probably will.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Sfury View Post
He's an AMerican citizen. He was also born a citizen of Kenya. Many children are born with dual citizenship.

As far as being American goes, well, he does what he wants. Many people think it's all right for CEOs to act that way. Technically Obama is the CEO of this nation.

If it's all right for the goose, is it all right for the gander?

I have a healthy disdain for those like Obama.
It states he was Kenyan born. I am inclined to believe he is an American citizen simply because there are or is too many people looking to prove him wrong. But It would not surprise me to find out he was born in Kenya. My beef is how Obama used the notion that he was Kenyan born to profit and advance his career. Basically lying. Kind of a patern developing with the Demos.

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 05-18-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.