Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Are you sick of paying taxes? >

Are you sick of paying taxes?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are you sick of paying taxes?

Old 05-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Are you sick of paying taxes?

How about after watching this video?

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&autostart=true
Old 05-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

I don't need to watch the video to know that I believe my taxes are too high and the money collected is wasted.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh, I love giving my money to the freak to fly around the world acting like he's doing something good. So far the best thing he's done is go on vacation; this way he can't screw things on more!!! What a freaking JOKE he is; a complete blundering IDIOT and those that voted for him and are going to vote for him again are more IDIOTS!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

So Rev, you feel the same way about Obama as I felt about Bush and his yellow cake war in Iraq.

I guess that is called partisanship.

If you guys don't like paying taxes, you should have gone into Mitt Romney's trade.

He made $20 million in income for 2010 and only paid 15% taxes on it.

All courtesy of the REEP tax cut for the rich. Which you elected under Bush and Boehner.

So why aren't you glad?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I don't need to watch the video to know that I believe my taxes are too high and the money collected is wasted.
Cal-H you are right, there is tons of waste, mismanagement, and corruption. Always has been. Always will be.

California is even worse than DC.

The only difference is that California cannot print money, not officially.

It prints it in a way though, by borrowing it to fund non-infastructure spending.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

IF you guys haven't watched the video it isn't about Obama.

If you guys don't like paying taxes, you should have gone into Mitt Romney's trade.

He made $20 million in income for 2010 and only paid 15% taxes on it.
So friggin what. Nearly half of the US population pays absolutely no income taxes what so ever and a high percentage of those people actually get paid from the IRS and Obama's secretary pays nearly double the effective tax rate as Obama does and he pays his female employees 18 percent less than he pays his male employees and Obama motors, I mean General Motors, pays no taxes either. What's your friggin point?

If you watch this video you will see that Illegal aliens are running a tax scam through the IRS that equates to multiple billions of dollars per year in scammed money through the IRS and they don't do **** about it.

Last edited by bigbulls; 05-05-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Holy scat.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bigbulls View Post
IF you guys haven't watched the video it isn't about Obama.

So friggin what. Nearly half of the US population pays absolutely no income taxes what so ever and a high percentage of those people actually get paid from the IRS and Obama's secretary pays nearly double the effective tax rate as Obama does and he pays his female employees 18 percent less than he pays his male employees and Obama motors, I mean General Motors, pays no taxes either. What's your friggin point?

If you watch this video you will see that Illegal aliens are running a tax scam through the IRS that equates to multiple billions of dollars per year in scammed money through the IRS and they don't do **** about it.
Thanks BB. I just haven't had time to watch a lot of videos lately. FWIW, I abhor illegals getting any kind of tax break, legal or otherwise since they are "illegal" by definition. It also bugs me that some citizens don't pay any taxes and still get a tax refund--that's just plain wrong.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14 AM
Fork Horn

The most dangerous tax fraud right now is a kind of white collar crime where someone gets your name, address and social security number, files a fake tax return for you, takes all your tax withholding as a refund, and credits it to their debit card account number.

The IRS and the states have not figured out how to combat this.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Oh, I think even worst are the bogus green energy companies that we have poured money into in exchange for campaign contributions. Then we watch them go belly up. GM still in debt to us for 35 billion dollars while the president broke contract law. Stole the business from its rightful owners to then turn around and give it to his campaign donors. The only silver lining to that story is how he screw state employees in the theft, lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.