Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Are you sick of paying taxes? >

Are you sick of paying taxes?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are you sick of paying taxes?

Old 05-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Oh so you're saying end the child tax credit, end mortgage deductions, eliminate deductions for charities, eliminate medical expense deductions, eliminate investment losses and end deductions for job searches. Great, let's see how many on here go for that.

Why not just say you're for the flat tax?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

I said Greed or God, you can't have both.

Which is it fieldmouse? Which one owns your soul?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by handles II View Post
I said Greed or God, you can't have both.

Which is it fieldmouse? Which one owns your soul?
Why are you repeating yourself? I guess you now agree you did say raise taxes first.

Now let's prove you wrong once again. What kind of car do you drive?
Old 05-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks. You just answered the question. Greed is your master.

Good luck with that.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Thanks. You just answered the question. Greed is your master.

Good luck with that.
Why don't you educate yourself? I made a special thread for you on the topic of greed. Greed is a wonderful thing. It makes everything work here in America. It's a shame not only are you a product of public education, you never left. Worst yet, you wish to go through life ignorant and not learn what the libs in school were teaching you is wrong. I would feel pitty for you but for the problem your kind enjoys dipping into my wallet every week and taking a few bills out.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

My lessons about caring for, and speaking up, for those who cannot came from church and sunday school. It's also the central theme in the mission of the private religious college where I work. Its a major theme in the bible.
Never was it a topic in any public school class that I took or taught. So once again you are completely wrong. You must be getting used to that by now.

But hey, in the end, I'm not the one who will judge your thoughts and actions. Good luck with that.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Funny, now we have a born again liberal Christian who believes its ok to hide behind the guns of uncle Sam while reaching around into your wallet and helping himself to your money.

Question, isnt one of the ten commandments "Thou shalt not steal"? Do you believe that it is wrong to steal?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
So Rev, you feel the same way about Obama as I felt about Bush and his yellow cake war in Iraq.
I guess that is called partisanship.
If you guys don't like paying taxes, you should have gone into Mitt Romney's trade.
He made $20 million in income for 2010 and only paid 15% taxes on it.
All courtesy of the REEP tax cut for the rich. Which you elected under Bush and Boehner.
So why aren't you glad?
I detect a LARGE amount of Jealousy here (typical liberal). If you want to make as much as Romney. Go get a job that will allow you to do so. Or, get off you azz, develop a skill, service, or product that you can market on your own. This might give you the chance to be a self made man, similar to Romney. Though you won't have his character to back you up.

Also, remember, Romney didn't do anything Illegal to pay that low tax rate. He did it all completely legally. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Taxes are important. I'd prefer to spend less, but I know that much of it is going for good.
Ditch the loopholes.
Cut misuse of funds.
Remember those who don't have what you have.
http://www.christian-wisdom.com/mone...-category.html
Being the good small minded liberal that you are. I find it EXTREMELY disingenuous that you would even lower yourself to suggest spending less. Come on, MAN UP, own your liberalism.

BTW, "misuse of funds" is liberal code for "we need more money, and another commission to watch over these big bad corporations".
Old 05-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

I do believe it is wrong to steal. Don't you?
I don't believe that paying for goods and services that i use or may need to use is even remotely close to stealing. I'm very happy to have roads, sidewalks, police and fire protection. I'm very happy to have the FDA doing a pretty solid job of watching over our food and drugs. I'm happy to have state parks, county parks, public hunting grounds, a system of DNR that helps ensure we don't wipe out more species of game animals, fish, and who also protect our wetlands and water. I'm thankful for our past,present, and future soldiers. These are things that I DON'T take for granted. I pay for them because they are important to America! You equate paying for things that YOU USE and make this a great country as stealing. Sad. I really feel badly for you fieldmouse. You are so consumed with greed that you are blind and deaf to anything else, including the words of the bible that you proclaim to follow.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

We are basically committed social conservatives but not quite so when it comes to economics.

I think we need to revise our terminology somewhat. I think it would help. We need to stop using the term "less fortunate" to refer to those who may be eligible for assistance. No matter who you are or how much you have or don't have, there is almost always going to be someone "less fortunate." Even a homeless guy living under a bridge and eating at a soup kitchen may be more fortunate than someone who doesn't have a dry place to sleep and is too far from the soup kitchen or may be disabled.

We need to establish a firm definition of "needy," that is, those who need and deserve the charity that the Bible requires. Our desire to help those "less fortunate" has resulted in a proliferation of expensive programs of dubious utility.

We received public assistance for a short period of time when I was very small. My mother still doesn't understand why our housing assistance included an air conditioned apartment. I haven't lived in air conditioned housing since.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.