Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Attacks on Gingrich are rampant.. >

Attacks on Gingrich are rampant..

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Attacks on Gingrich are rampant..

Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Attacks on Gingrich are rampant..

I actually thought Drudge was hacked. There were at least 10 headlines bashing Newt yesterday.... and other conservatives seem to jumping on.

In any case, Mark Levin puts some of this into perspective... via 12 minute rant.

http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-le...medium=twitter

Last edited by pigiron; 01-27-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did you like Newt's performance in the debate last night?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Conservatives are scared to death of Newt. they can't control him, the way they could that wimp of a man Mitt.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Banned

Drudge is a fraud and is just part of the Republican establishment that wants a Wall Street Guy running the White House.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Drudge is a fraud and is just part of the Republican establishment that wants a Wall Street Guy running the White House.
No one needs to call you stupid, you are doing a real good job by yourself..
Old 01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Dominant Buck

As much as I think Newt would tear Obama a new one in a debate, he has too many skeletons to hide. He also has to deal with all the smack talking he did about Reagan.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
As much as I think Newt would tear Obama a new one in a debate, he has too many skeletons to hide. He also has to deal with all the smack talking he did about Reagan.
No doubt in my mind, that Newt would slice and dice him in a debate.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:05 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Conservatives are scared to death of Newt.
You mean the Republican establishment--the same ones that gave us McCain, and would like to give us Romney.

I'm a Conservative, and not the least bit afraid of Newt. I don't want someone who's goal is to "reach across party lines". I want a POTUS that knows what he is doing, and won't compromise getting the job done. Newt wasn't my first pick, but he's my pick now.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Here's an interesting article written by Palin that is posted on Drudge.com of all places. The link goes to the entire article which is well worth reading. One of her specific points is about the Republican establishment trying to control the selection process. She makes a valid point. I recommend reading the entire article as it presents a lot to think about.

But this whole thing isn’t really about Newt Gingrich vs. Mitt Romney. It is about the GOP establishment vs. the Tea Party grassroots and independent Americans who are sick of the politics of personal destruction used now by both parties’ operatives with a complicit media egging it on. In fact, the establishment has been just as dismissive of Ron Paul and Rick Santorum. Newt is an imperfect vessel for Tea Party support, but in South Carolina the Tea Party chose to get behind him instead of the old guard’s choice.

In response, the GOP establishment voices denounced South Carolinian voters with the same vitriol we usually see from the left when they spew hatred at everyday Americans “bitterly clinging” to their faith and their Second Amendment rights. The Tea Party was once again told to sit down and shut up and listen to the “wisdom” of their betters. We were reminded of the litany of Tea Party endorsed candidates in 2010 who didn’t win. Well, here’s a little newsflash to the establishment: without the Tea Party there would have been no historic 2010 victory at all.
....partial quote from article...
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...50516734848435
Old 01-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Here's an interesting article written by Palin that is posted on Drudge.com of all places. The link goes to the entire article which is well worth reading. One of her specific points is about the Republican establishment trying to control the selection process. She makes a valid point. I recommend reading the entire article as it presents a lot to think about.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...50516734848435
This is old news Cal lol..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.