Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
mom kills intruder hours after her husbands funeral. >

mom kills intruder hours after her husbands funeral.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

mom kills intruder hours after her husbands funeral.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default mom kills intruder hours after her husbands funeral.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/mom-...12-ga-shotgun/
Old 01-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Dominant Buck

I love it. I just told my son yesterday about this one that occurred.

http://www.14news.com/story/16447781...d-saves-sister
Old 01-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read one account.... she shot the guy as he came at her with a knife? curious what she used? seemed to have some knock down power! 12ga buckshot?? 00? 000?

did you see 1 of the responses.... sorry someone had to die? psssh, get this scumbag out of the gene pool if you ask me. of course he's probably already father a bunch of kids with random women.

I mean if someone says I've got a gun and I'll use it, and then you see them holding it, do you keep coming? I don't think so...
Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Nothing says "Get out of my house" like a gun.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:14 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

curious what she used? seemed to have some knock down power! 12ga buckshot?? 00? 000?
You don't shoot shotguns, do you? At close range like that (he broke into the bedroom where she was hiding), #6, even #8 birdshot will make a mess of internal organs...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
You don't shoot shotguns, do you? At close range like that (he broke into the bedroom where she was hiding), #6, even #8 birdshot will make a mess of internal organs...

Proving once again that Libs infiltrate every venue in order to propel their distorted views. Of course he doesn't know anything about shotguns, the only thing he shoots off is his wacko Liberal ideas!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

The accomplice of the late scumbag has been charged with 1st degree murder by the Grady county DA. The DA has stated that no charges will be filed against the young lady. In OK this means no grand jury.

The perps targeted that residence because they thought there were painkiller drugs left over from the deceased husbands sickness. One of the perps got his painkillers.

BTW: The OK "make my day law" passed the legislature in 1987 and signed into law by our Democrat governor (Wrong!!!! Think it was Henry Bellmon-Republican) There have been dozens of righteous home defense shootings since the law was passed. No family member of a late scumbag has collected one cent in a civil lawsuit arising from a righteous shooting case.

Last edited by falcon; 01-05-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

In a case like this they can't file a wrongful death lawsuit in Michigan either. And you are not requred to retreat, even if you are not in your home.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's not the case in NY or NJ....you MUST retreat, warn, dial 911 before shooting.

And for the idiot who don't understand the destructive power of a 12-ga shotgun,
he should be told that a 12-ga shotgun is unsurpassed as an anti-personnel weapon
in close quarters (except in the case where hand-to-hand combat is required, which would preclude the use of a long gun). In stopping power, it beats a .44, a .357, a .45 and a 9mm. Hands down. In close-quarters such as in the house, it's not much of a difference between 71/2 shot and .000 buck except in the amount of 'mess' you're gonna have to clean up.....turns em all to jelly anyhow.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Little Doe Peep

Talking

Based on my experience shooting clays, a 20ga. would work almost as well. It certainly would do the job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.