Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Question about Ron Paul >

Question about Ron Paul

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Question about Ron Paul

Old 12-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

What? I have to be willing to vote for a dingbat like Ron Paul in order to call myself a conservative?
Not at all. I said that based on comments that have been made by different members about different topics that have come up in this thread.

Last edited by bigbulls; 12-31-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default I have to point out....

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
What? I have to be willing to vote for a dingbat like Ron Paul in order to call myself a conservative?

I don't think so, but you're entitled to your opinion of course.
The vote is confined to the field, too bad the party can't "draft" candidates, huh? Then it wouldn't be a no-brainer.

Last edited by tight360; 12-31-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by tight360 View Post
We don't get any oil from Iran. We get 16% from the Persian Gulf, quite frankly we import more oil from Mexico than Saudi Arabia. From what I can see Iran is trying to stop the imports from the likes of Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Qatar, Saudi, UAE.
That's the strategic value of the Straits of Hormuz. The REALLY sad part of it all, is that all we need do is make up that 16% shortfall with American (Domestic) product and we're done with the dune baboons. But the 'Prince of Fools' has proscribed the development of domestic energy production.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by bergall View Post
That's the strategic value of the Straits of Hormuz. The REALLY sad part of it all, is that all we need do is make up that 16% shortfall with American (Domestic) product and we're done with the dune baboons. But the 'Prince of Fools' has proscribed the development of domestic energy production.
That alone, I believe, should be sufficient reason to toss him out of the whitehouse.

And there are so many other reasons as well.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
That alone, I believe, should be sufficient reason to toss him out of the whitehouse.

And there are so many other reasons as well.

I agree the 'reasons' are legion. That's why I do not put much stock in exactly WHO is given the nod to run for the GOP. All one needs to do is look at the state of this country, and the republican candidate does not even need a face or a name...it's just 'not Obama'.