Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Senate repeals bans on sodomy and bestiality in the military >

Senate repeals bans on sodomy and bestiality in the military

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Senate repeals bans on sodomy and bestiality in the military

Old 12-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Senate repeals bans on sodomy and bestiality in the military

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/sena...-u-s-military/

Yep, right after DADT is repealed, it is going to be ok for our military members to **** animals.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm not comfortable verbalizing what's going through my mind right now. I used to roll my eyes at people who claimed that the country was going down the toilet, but I might have to rethink that position. We've sunk lower and faster in the past few years than the few decades beforehand.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:43 AM
Dominant Buck

It was illegal to screw a pig? I should have tried harder to get my friends away from some of those navy waves at 2am.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Aught Six View Post

I'm not comfortable verbalizing what's going through my mind right now. I used to roll my eyes at people who claimed that the country was going down the toilet, but I might have to rethink that position. We've sunk lower and faster in the past few years than the few decades beforehand.
I hate to think what will be legal in 10 years, I feel so sorry for the young ones coming up. What a mess these liberals have created for them. It won't be long before they lower the age of consent, one idiot ( I forgot her name) wanted to lower it to 12 years old.

I can feel that trumpet getting ready to blow, and I'm so ready!

Last edited by The Rev; 12-03-2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yay ! Hooray ! Anything goes ! Yay ! Do you think they'll approve cannibalism any time soon ? I hear we taste like chicken....
Old 12-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Maybe they did this to protect Obama. Michelle Obama's butt has been growing bigger since she's been on this nutrition kick. If she ever came to NC, she might find herself on a hog truck.