Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Bocephus Gets Smacked Down >

Bocephus Gets Smacked Down

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bocephus Gets Smacked Down

Old 10-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned

Default Bocephus Gets Smacked Down

Easiest gig in the world and the moron blows it. I wonder how much money he's going to lose due to this.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/131032273.html

Calling Obama Hitler? Are you kidding me? How many death camps did Obama start? How many countries did he invade? Poor Bocephus, he is getting senile in his old age. Good riddance, I hope they replace him with Eminem.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Too funny, you're so late to the event. He never did it. It never happened.

FYI, I'm glad that I have gotten the best of you that now you honor me by attacking me in you signature.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hmm... Obama invaded the same number of countries as Bush, and opened the same number of death camps as Bush, and the left had no problem throwing the Hitler analogy around with Bush ...

I'll give you one guess the reaction you will get here. Tit for tat.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Like I said, it never happened.

The country singer was apparently trying to say it was a mistake for Republican John Boehner, the Speaker of the House, to cozy up to Obama by playing golf with the president in June.

But somewhere between Hank's brain and mouth, this is what came out: "That would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu. Not hardly. In the shape this country is in?"
notice it's the event that's compared.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:04 AM
Banned

Like'n Hank

How dare he say what he thinks..and on TV.
Boehner is a sell out.

And Oslama ....well?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Well there's no question it was an ignorant statement. But Hank Williams Jr. doesn't get paid for his intellectual observations. Just another celebrity entertainer running his mouth, this time a guy with conservative leanings.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Typical Buck

yep freedom of speech only runs in one direction in this country, from the left side. Kind of like the guy in the ford commercial that got pulled.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's too bad that the usual 'barrel-o-monkeys' did not get the comparison correct....and then once they're educated, there is an insistence that somehow, this matters.

Everyone knows, that Boehner should never have played ANYTHING with Obama...and Mephistopheles sits in the Oval Office.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
FYI, I'm glad that I have gotten the best of you that now you honor me by attacking me in you signature.
What an honor, I'm sure his village is proud of him.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
What an honor, I'm sure his village is proud of him.
I bow to FM....try as I might, he prevailed. Oh well...there's always today...and tomorrow...and the day after...heheheheh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.