Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Bocephus Gets Smacked Down >

Bocephus Gets Smacked Down

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bocephus Gets Smacked Down

Old 10-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Hank Williams Jr. is a social reject, frankly I can’t stand him one bit, I’m glad he got the axe. I had the dishonor of being invited to one of his parties after a concert in Tuscaloosa Alabama back in the early eighties I swear I’d never seen so much cocaine in my life. (I’m sure he didn’t know about it) hahahahahahah….

Of course most of the people I had the privilege of doing a show with did massive amounts of drugs in those days. That was actually the main reason I got out of the music business in 1996. You wouldn’t believe the people that did a little snort before walking on stage, I’m not going to mention any names, I sure don’t want to pop your bubbles.

Jr. turned out to be as big a looser as his dad, what a shame. I kind of like the old man's music.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bergall View Post

Everyone knows, that Boehner should never have played ANYTHING with Obama...and Mephistopheles sits in the Oval Office.
Why thank you...
from the voice of the ignorant and not properly or fully educated people.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Venator2 View Post
Why thank you...
from the voice of the ignorant and not properly or fully educated people.
Present company included, of course.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:13 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

When did Hank Jr. get voted into office? Why does anyone care what his pollitical opinions are any more than sean penn's?

The comparison was exagerrated in both directions--Bohnner is no Netanyahu, bho is no Hitler (not yet anyway)--but to anyone with any amount of objectivity you get what he was saying--and FWIW, I agree. Just what did they accomplish by playing golf, other than photo ops and P.R.?

Of course nobody here has ever exaggerated, stated an opinion or theory as if it were fact, flat-out lied, etc.--right? So it's just fine and dandy for you to cast the first stone(s).........

I'm sure Mr. Wiliams is worried about the fincancial loss...it's not like he could live like a king from the royalties from his father's records alone...wait, yes he could, besides all the millions he's made for himself......what was the question again?

Chad
Old 10-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
When did Hank Jr. get voted into office? Why does anyone care what his pollitical opinions are any more than sean penn's?

The comparison was exagerrated in both directions--Bohnner is no Netanyahu, bho is no Hitler (not yet anyway)--but to anyone with any amount of objectivity you get what he was saying--and FWIW, I agree. Just what did they accomplish by playing golf, other than photo ops and P.R.?

Of course nobody here has ever exaggerated, stated an opinion or theory as if it were fact, flat-out lied, etc.--right? So it's just fine and dandy for you to cast the first stone(s).........

I'm sure Mr. Wiliams is worried about the fincancial loss...it's not like he could live like a king from the royalties from his father's records alone...wait, yes he could, besides all the millions he's made for himself......what was the question again?

Chad
What was accomplished? Hmmmm approximately 4 hours of discussions without the rest of the folks from both sides interupting. A large amount of business is done on golf courses, why would politics be different? You get a captive audience for the round of golf. Lots of "down time" you can be talking, negotiating, debating.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Bob H in NH View Post
What was accomplished? Hmmmm approximately 4 hours of discussions without the rest of the folks from both sides interupting. A large amount of business is done on golf courses, why would politics be different? You get a captive audience for the round of golf. Lots of "down time" you can be talking, negotiating, debating.
I would agree with you except for one thing...neither party was in a position to bargain, back down, accomodate or otherwise cooperate, regardless of what personal preferences there may have been.
It was a waste of time, other than the photo ops, of course.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:19 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Once again, Bergal nailed it. This wasn't two business owners trying to seal a deal. They have about as much in common as hitler and Netanyahu. It was a photo op--or can someone report anything being accomplished on this little outing?

I didn't think so.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

HEY HD

BE GONE TROLLLLLL

Old 10-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
HEY HD

BE GONE TROLLLLLL

Now now, be nice. We must consider HD to be our own little 'Head Start' candidate. He purports to be intelligent and yet he obviously is clueless on so many things. It is our job to educate him....if he truly is a genius, it is our Christian duty to drive out the ignorance and reveal the warm bright light of knowledge. It is a hard job to dispel ignorance and bias...he just needs time. Heeeehhe.... See HD ? I"m in your corner on this one...besides, I do not believe you have sunk to the level of 'troll' just yet.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Ok, who was Hitler in the comment? He did not say. He made a statement about the polarity of the two ideologies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.