Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama's SSN fraudulent???????? >

Obama's SSN fraudulent????????

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama's SSN fraudulent????????

Old 09-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Obama's SSN fraudulent????????

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=344461
Old 09-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Dominant Buck

He better get that number straightened out since he will be unemployed after 2012 and will probably need gov't assistance. I doubt that anyone else will hire him.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
He better get that number straightened out since he will be unemployed after 2012 and will probably need gov't assistance. I doubt that anyone else will hire him.

hmmm....despite his being the president of the United States....if this is all true, and if he's found to have actively participated in the fraud (if fraud is definitively found to be present), then he belongs in jail. Period. The alternative is that this issue was perpetrated in his name, but by parents or guardians...he may be unaware his SSN is a fraud (people don't normally run an e-verify against their own info). I doubt it tho'...this puke's a thug and has been one his entire adult life so I'm betting he actively participated. Is 'Joliet' a federal prison ? hehehehe.....

by the way....'term limits' are already in place; it's called 'election day'. What term limits will do, is remove the ability of "The People' to elect their best or most favored candidate. Limits of this nature look good because they would remove pieces of crap like Lautenberg, Lahey, Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, etc.etc.etc..... On the other hand, they would remove candidates we might consider to be doing a good job as well...it's a 2-edged sword. I prefer to use the ballot box, rather than a government mandate.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, another World Net Daily exclusive. WND was first to bring you the sensational Obama forged birth certificate expose. They brought us the FEMA internmant camp story too. WND was first to report on those huge enclosed train cars for hauling Republicans off to the internment camps.

i have it on good authority that WND will soon report on the voluptuous female guards who work at the FEMA internment camps. They are dressed head to toe in black leather and carry whips. They have been trained by Mistress Rania of S&M International.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here's an Obama voter...

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/vide...video_id=15915

Judge Judy gets it. You know what I'm sayin???
Old 09-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp
Old 09-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Different issue than the one at Snopes.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Of course it's fraudulent: WND said so. WND has wonderful writer/ reporters like G. Gordon Liddy, head of the Nixon white house criminals. Liddy once said: "I would have murdered for Richard Nixon".
Old 09-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Dominant Buck

I read about this somewhere else.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

so....regardless of the source.....we are to dismiss this ?
I would think it would be a simple thing to bring to a conclusion if it's not true,
and a HUGE issue if this POS got removed or declared ineligible to run in the next
election.....hell....the dems would WELCOME ineligibility and prop another cadidate
up there who might actually have the potential to beat Romney/Perry !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.