Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
So Obama is pivoting towards jobs???? AGAIN! >

So Obama is pivoting towards jobs???? AGAIN!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

So Obama is pivoting towards jobs???? AGAIN!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Default So Obama is pivoting towards jobs???? AGAIN!

ser burnt out many months back so he is now pivoting towards jobs right after his fund raisers.

Serious folks, wonder why there are no jobs? Obamacare, now finally admitted by the administration, with accelerate healthcare costs, not lower them. The EPA, now that the administration admits we have the largest fossil fuel supply on the planet, they are doing everything possible to keep it all off limits. Remember the old excuse for cafe standards? We just don't have the domestic supply and last thing we want is to send money overseas. Obama's answer? With the stroke of a pen, cafe standards are now set at 54.4 miles to the gallon by 2025. Who the f is he kidding?

So don't listen to this liar in cheif. While he's pissing on you, he is telling you its only rain. Every chance he and his chronies are getting, they are killing industry around here. They don't want jobs here in America, they want dependents. Worst yet, the other night he said he was only half way done. It's scary to think what would happen if he gets to finish destroying everything.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well we started a month ago.....we're down over 1000 points in the DOW over the last month or so, and just yesterday, another 500+ point selloff. No bottom in sight.
My God....how bad's it gotta get before people 'get it' that this piece of s*** is a destroyer and I cannot believe he's just ignorant or stupid as every move he's made is calculated. No jobs, you gotta drop your home 100k below market value to get a sniff at a buyer, the inventory of homes for sale is huge, inflation predicted on a massive scale, and the spectre of a 'double-dip' recession looms. Anyone who votes democrat again, I would consider to be an enemy of this country, either thru ignorance or intent.