Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
So, you wonder why health insurance is so expensive >

So, you wonder why health insurance is so expensive

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

So, you wonder why health insurance is so expensive

Old 08-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlie P View Post
LMAO Nevermind right V2?
Charlie I have scarcely ever known you to be right. You question me.. LOL
Old 08-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Venator2 View Post
I sent three to universities, on my dime also, no pel grants nothing but my money. I gave four for my country. Started working ,with a permit,when I was 12, Culled chickens when I was five, Started my first good job, after I got out, at $1.89,pay for good work only. Worked my way to corner office. I spent better than half of my life trying to keep jobs in this country. And I am damn sick pf hearing a bunch of unknowing , obviously not idiots like myself, people blame old guys when the problem is not old guys...As I have said before when old guys are gone, on average I have five more years, this problem will be worse
First, do you want a medal or something?

Second, you are right when you say the problem will only get worst after you are gone. When our nation is facing at a minimum 60 Trillion plus in unfunded obligations in Medicare coverage, I'm not sure you can say the old ones aren't the problem. Furthermore, when you have been voting for over 50 years for the people who continued to kick the can down the road when for decades we knew there was a growing problem, you certainly can't blame the younger generation.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
First, do you want a medal or something?

Second, you are right when you say the problem will only get worst after you are gone. When our nation is facing at a minimum 60 Trillion plus in unfunded obligations in Medicare coverage, I'm not sure you can say the old ones aren't the problem. Furthermore, when you have been voting for over 50 years for the people who continued to kick the can down the road when for decades we knew there was a growing problem, you certainly can't blame the younger generation.
I never asked for a medal., you are being a smart ass again..
Firstly I never said other generations were not involved. We have been down this road before. I started as a Bircher, registered conservative, and I am going further to the right again. I also have life experience which saw this coming as early as 1980.
You are so hard headed you don't think about gdp , manufacturing revenue and statistically how Medicare relates. You see horrendous debt and think that eliminating some part of that will have a lasting impact on our ,,,,your economy.. Sorry bud you are wrong. Eliminating waste helps but that is only part of the problem. The poli's are moving the pea thats all. follow the bouncing ball. If the old man turns out to be wrong good for you all. Remember I have grandkids also. I have no doubt I will make it until I am not supposed too. I have been dirt poor. Most of you guys haven't. I know what it take not to be dirt poor.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Dominant Buck

You act like only you have been poor. Several folks on here have been. Fortunately we don't have to remain that way. As for manufacturing, our output has been growing at 4% since the 1940s. We still make things here in the US.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Venator2 View Post

Oh, my reading comprehension according the old Iowa state tests was 99.something...... Dude
Might have been a good idea to have used some of those skills before you popped off the way you did in that first post... Not usually a good idea to start off a post by calling a respected member of the forum a "scum sucker..." and an "unemployment , drug sucking ass hole" and "fxdxxx nazi bastard" and opining that you "just plain hate most all under 60." Postings like that might give people the idea that you might need the services of a psychiatrist or an anger management counselor...

Last edited by ipscshooter; 08-04-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightia
Think i saw some gray panthers hanging around outside.

Quote:

I do like your signature but I don't think I said the old days were always fun....and I think just a few of those guys came from a different age.
Well since i never claimed you said anything at all- i dont think i understand your point on what you said.

You do relize my sig has not a thing at all to do with what you may or may not have said right?But thanks glad ya liked the sig.

And i agree- it speaks of the good ol days( that are not always so good as some may what to remember them for everyone)
of diffent time periods in history( but i think we(today) may have some things in commen with them of the past)

( my pict & post of the mt lions where in jest/ humor( and not really about you either)- just me havin a lil fun is all( and related to some of my other posts to Alsation)- i may not agree with all of what Al has to say always- but i do not take these things to seriously- that he didnt mean for ppl to take to seriously to begin with)

( imyself cant assume to know someone so well including there total history & background on the net from the little or nothing i know of them here or a few words)

(i did have some like personal history i could relate( but dosnt really matter i dont think)

But in general- i try to take things as there ment( intent& meaning is not always clear in this media for myself anyways either i admit)-( its not like talking to someone face to face & i try not to get to serious about things here or elsewhere for to long eitherway( wouldnt want to pop a vein in my head.

( i think my field of vision is even narrower now by quite a bit( quick scan reading of longer txt etc harder& tri focals i know i dont like)

But i was reminded today( and in the last prez election to) just how important youth can be for some ppl, as various channels of the main stream media( i think of it as obamas personal propaganda machine) - stressed & pointed out repeatedly while celibrating his bday today- that he is still younger then all the republicans candidates who want his job.

Well they can put all the lipstick they want on obama & try to hide it( )-& dress him up & fluff & pump him up as they do as there youthfull pied piper of the left - but as daily reality shows otherwise so far- young or old chances are he will always just be a narcisssistic incompetent when it comes to these things .
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Quote:

I do like your signature but I don't think I said the old days were always fun....and I think just a few of those guys came from a different age.

You know i dont know why( maybe because its late)- but i will say this even though i think you where wrong in this case & went way overboard- i can understand in part- part of your anger.

I try to treat ppl as they treat me.(i can use there heads for bowling balls if need be)

I hear crap said by some ppl about older folks , disrespecting them etc- just because there older ( including the last election) & i dont like it one bit.

It makes me wonder- if they treat there own parents /grandparents etc that way to( wouldnt be the first time i have heard of elder abuse- bothpsychological& physicL abuse including by familymembers.

But reguardless i think you where wrong & my friendly suggestion is-try not to act out on just a few words, give ppl a chance( treat ppl like you would like to be treated ( the poltical forum i been around for awhile now( but less then some() & it does get kinda serious/heated etc at times - its to be expected givin the various subject matters imo .( some ppl avoid it for those reasons)

Just as some ppl have told me how bad the ppl here are in the past. Well i say BS to that to. Ppl will there have differences & some that arent to friendly.

And some just want to remember the good times of the good ol days here imo( some of the ppl - the many now gone did not step away from here , some never to return from here for no reason)

Its politices- most of it is not ment to be taken personal imo or should it be made personal by someone to make a point.

Im done now( its bushs fault, he made me do it).
Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Dominant Buck

So to add more insult to this mess, it's been reported that the morning after pill is also included in this Obama mandate. I guess if that's true, we the tax payers are now on the hook for paying for abortion.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
." Postings like that might give people the idea that you might need the services of a psychiatrist or an anger management counselor...
LOL medicare will kick in.and fieldmouse will have more material.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Knightia View Post
Quote:

(i did have some like personal history i could relate( but dosnt really matter i dont think)

A lot of space between those lines to think about ..

I only related history to show where I came from and why I think as I do as I figured that other fellow did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.