Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Reason I rarely visit >

Reason I rarely visit

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Reason I rarely visit

Old 05-18-2011, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Default Reason I rarely visit

Admittedly, I seldom visit this forum and have rarely visited here for a few years now. I remember the days of spirited debate with lesser name calling. Wow what this forum has become! No wonder........ mostly the same few posters contributing little if any truths. Mostly biased opinions with continuously attacking themes aimed at anyone who doesn't share their views. Childs play!

Sad what this forum has become. Never mind me, I'll stay away.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

No....say it ain't so,....in a politcal forum none-the-less....people with conflicting fews and opinions.....the reason it seems that there are so many conflicting "truths" is,...well....have ya listened to any politicians on TV lately....that's all they do is talk out of both sides of thier mouths. So who's to say what is true and what ain't, which leads to biased opinions..
That's politics any more. It's only gotten more polerizing since the the Great One took office. This country is divide deeper now than nearly any time in history.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:07 AM
Dominant Buck

So why come here crying? MSNBC has a forum.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

So you are accepting the blame for the state of the forum then? There aren't enough divers opinions here, so you are keeping your opinion out of it. You realize that if you and just a couple others would participate, the forum would be more of what you want, and staying out makes it more boring?

Look, don't go trash talking the regulars for actually caring.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Howler View Post
No....say it ain't so,....in a politcal forum none-the-less....people with conflicting fews and opinions.....the reason it seems that there are so many conflicting "truths" is,...well....have ya listened to any politicians on TV lately....that's all they do is talk out of both sides of thier mouths. So who's to say what is true and what ain't, which leads to biased opinions..
That's politics any more. It's only gotten more polerizing since the the Great One took office. This country is divide deeper now than nearly any time in history.
Since Cougar will not reply here any more, ill pull the card for him.

That's politics any more. It's only gotten more polerizing since the the Great One took office. This country is divide deeper now than nearly any time in history
Racist. Its all because you all are racists. Has nothing to do with policy, or the fact that the great and powerful O race baits and advances class warfare, its because you are a racist.

Remember; "we must punish our enemy and reward our friends.." The great and powerful O has spoken.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:29 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by Cougar Mag View Post
Admittedly, I seldom visit this forum and have rarely visited here for a few years now. I remember the days of spirited debate with lesser name calling. Wow what this forum has become! No wonder........ mostly the same few posters contributing little if any truths. Mostly biased opinions with continuously attacking themes aimed at anyone who doesn't share their views. Childs play!

Sad what this forum has become. Never mind me, I'll stay away.
I don't see any political opinion in this post. I do see name calling directed at some of the posters though. "Child's play?" Sounds a bit like name calling to me.

For the record, I don't think anyone has ever called me any names. However, every now and then, someone claims that, when I grow up, I will become wise like they are. I'm looking forward to it, but my husband cautions me not to expect too much.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:36 AM
Dominant Buck

For the record, I don't think anyone has ever called me any names.
That's not totally true perhaps. I've called you a "spinner".
Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Dominant Buck

daddyslittlegirl
You are a great big doo doo head.

There, do you feel like part of the crowd now?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
That's not totally true perhaps. I've called you a "spinner".
That's right. And someone explained it to me. But it's not true. It's not the way we do it.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
daddyslittlegirl
You are a great big doo doo head.

There, do you feel like part of the crowd now?
Thank You! I feel better now. Keep in mind though that I'm not really big.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.