Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
U.S. poised to launch missle attack. >

U.S. poised to launch missle attack.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

U.S. poised to launch missle attack.

Old 03-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default U.S. poised to launch missle attack.

Hmm.....Obama's War? Hillary's War? Its not Bush's. Wheres the Congress on this one? Better yet where the hell is Barry?
Old 03-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see how they're going to launch missles when there's no boots on the ground to tell them "where to strike" with the missles. And Obama already said the US won't put boots on the ground, so I doubt that any missles get fired any time soon. Maybe Obama will be back from vacation and maybe the Senate will be involved with "going to way" by then.
Poised to fire missles and actually firing them are two different things. BUT, isn't enforcing a no fly zone an act of war? Why has the Senate not had a say with "going to war" in the first place.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Dominant Buck

They don't need boots on the ground to get good intel. The spy satellites can see some pretty good resolution from space. Then they bring in the drones and shoot to kill.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Howler, looks like we have jumpped in with both feet. But its okay cause we have U.N. approval, and Barrys said there will be no boots on the ground. This is going to get interesting.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Second in line!!! FOLLOW THE FRENCH!!!
Old 03-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

So, a governor has to be around when it snows but the President...
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought that maybe it might make since to "cut the head off the snake", but I guess we're going to try to beat it senseless, instead of killing it. If everyone wants Gadaffii dead/or gone, why didn't they go for the throat and get it done. Now he's in hiding..

I guess a war is O.K. as long as the U.S. isn't in the lead roll. That's seems to be the point that is being stressed by Obama and Hillary.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by etothepii View Post
So, a governor has to be around when it snows but the President...
Oh I'm sure he's going to be in contact with Washington 24/7...
Old 03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why are we getting involved? Makes no sense unless a "friend" of "ours" has "asked" us to take advantage of the opportunity.

Seemed to be enough countries willing to do the job, we didn't need to get involved.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Spike

110 cruze missles have been lauched by the US. French fighter jets attacked first. All part of muti-stage attack plan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.