Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Horrrrrorrrrr!!!!! >

The Horrrrrorrrrr!!!!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Horrrrrorrrrr!!!!!

Old 01-25-2011, 06:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default The Horrrrrorrrrr!!!!!

I was scrolling through the digital TV Guide last night, and came across MSNBC... Still listing Olbermann's show. Out of curiosity, I hit the channel to see who they had replacing that azzclown. Horror of horrors, it was probably the single worst commentator in the history of TV and radio... Chris Matthews. He and two other extreme liberal turds were ranting on and on about right wing violent rhetoric. Of course Glen Beck's name and "Fox News" came up several times.

I could stand only about three minutes of this crap. Liberal scumbags stroking each others' egos by agreeing with each other about how stupid and violent right wingers are.

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Switched it to Fox, where O'Reilly was engaged in a civil debate with Liberal Juan Williams. Hannity debating Bob Beckel. (Beckel was less civil than usual. Discussing Obamacare, he said something along the lines of "It's the law of the land. It'll never be repealed. Get over it." And, later, Beck saying "I abhor violence. Violence is never the answer. If you respond with violence, it is the end of our Republic."

So, to the liberals on this board.... Right wing violent rhetoric? Really? "Faux News" is the propaganda wing of the GOP? Really? Fox isn't "fair and balanced"? Really? If you're a regular viewer of MSNBC (I'm assuming that there aren't any on this site, because there are so few viewers nationwide that it is a statistical improbability...), then you are a moron. Plain and simple.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Seems to me, if there were more right-wing violent commentary, there'd be more LIBERALS being shot, not right-wingers or centrists. That's just not the case. So,
the libturd propaganda machine churns on and on....
Old 01-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Spike

now you know how we feel about hannity and beck, 3 mins is the absolute maximum time I can stand. Beck at least makes me laugh in that time, hannity just makes me puke.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RIbadazzz View Post
now you know how we feel about hannity and beck, 3 mins is the absolute maximum time I can stand. Beck at least makes me laugh in that time, hannity just makes me puke.
Count them Libbydoodoo,,,, how many conservative station there are compared to the liberalturd stations... All libs make me puke! this much.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RIbadazzz View Post

Puking is the natural reaction of a libturd to reason, fact, and logic.
I'ts normal for you...your body rejects it.