Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
AZ Shooter / Taxi Driver ?? >

AZ Shooter / Taxi Driver ??

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

AZ Shooter / Taxi Driver ??

Old 01-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Spike

Default AZ Shooter / Taxi Driver ??

Anyone see the resemblance to this guy to Robert deniro in the movie taxi driver after he goes crazy?

haven't seen the movie lately but I seem to recall deniro with a shaved head and a smirk/crazy smile...

maybe I'm mistaken but I see a striking resemblance

Maybe I can find a pic of deniro from the movie...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Spike

http://www.www.angryyoungandpoor.com...idcategory=574

I think this is the pic I was thinking of, and it's more of a mohawk... similar creepy smile though...
Old 01-12-2011, 03:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep that's what made him crazy....What a lame brain statement!!!! What freaking grade are you in... People like you scare me.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually Rev, Im starting to think theres something to this "life imitating art" concept. Ever notice how some people base their whole appearance and thought process on the crap they watch on TV and movies? Its kinda troublesome to me.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG View Post
Actually Rev, Im starting to think theres something to this "life imitating art" concept. Ever notice how some people base their whole appearance and thought process on the crap they watch on TV and movies? Its kinda troublesome to me.

That's scary, some people do have issues.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Banned

Fox just said the the shooter was stopped Sat morning at 7:30. He ran a red light.He checked out OK. If he was driving why did he call a taxi ....if he did?? Have I got my facts right?
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Taxi Driver is a very good movie I think. But please remember that DeNiro was acting.

And what's with the shaved heads on guys lately? I'd like to meet the first "genious" who woke up one morning and thought, "I'll conceal my baldness by shaving my head." ???.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post
Taxi Driver is a very good movie I think. But please remember that DeNiro was acting.

And what's with the shaved heads on guys lately? I'd like to meet the first "genious" who woke up one morning and thought, "I'll conceal my baldness by shaving my head." ???.
The comb over is way sexier lol.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post

As a bald guy who shaves his head, I take a slight offense to that, do you think we like having no hair? Actually its a major kick to the nads by ol mother nature, but we just make the best of it by shaving off what little is left. I suppose you think the comb over, or acorn look is better?

Oh and most women especially the ones over 30, fill their closets and medicine cabinets with crap to "conceal" their short comings so lets be fair.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG View Post
As a bald guy who shaves his head, I take a slight offense to that, do you think we like having no hair? Actually its a major kick to the nads by ol mother nature, but we just make the best of it by shaving off what little is left. I suppose you think the comb over, or acorn look is better?

Oh and most women especially the ones over 30, fill their closets and medicine cabinets with crap to "conceal" their short comings so lets be fair.
You might want to consider the fact that bald men tend to have higher testosterone levels than men with a full head of hair.

Go ahead, look it up.

I think natural is best. Although my mother started wearing a padded bra when she found it got her better tips. Sometimes a little adaptation makes sense.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.