Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Art paid for by your tax dollar.  Anti Christian crap. >

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Old 12-04-2010, 11:44 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

HB, you know and I know that the above is nothing but a double-speak excuse.

A check from the Smithsonian pays for the water, power, and upkeep. A check from the Smithsonian pays these freaks to display their "art", even against the will of the majority (sounds like the Smithsonian is run by democrats).

It's the same 'ol same 'ol blatent hypocracy. If a Christian group were to sponsor a Nativity scene on federal property, although there's not one penny of taxpayer money spent on the scene itself, do you think that would make it all hunky-dory to the aclu?

It's along the lines of using the kkk to represent Christians. Not anywhere near as ridiculous and dishonest, but along the same lines.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Rev, you made an ignorant, bigoted comment. No two ways about it. You should deal with that fact, not the accuser.

Your off your rocker, I'm not a bigot, I have a color tv.

How that's funny I don't care who you are.. Get er did!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Your off your rocker, I'm not a bigot, I have a color tv.
I didn't say you were a bigot, Rev. Deal with the issue.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
I didn't say you were a bigot, Rev. Deal with the issue.

My bad! .
Beau, thanks you make my day. If it weren't for you and VC this forum would be a little boring.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
HB, you know and I know that the above is nothing but a double-speak excuse.

A check from the Smithsonian pays for the water, power, and upkeep. A check from the Smithsonian pays these freaks to display their "art", even against the will of the majority (sounds like the Smithsonian is run by democrats).

It's the same 'ol same 'ol blatent hypocracy. If a Christian group were to sponsor a Nativity scene on federal property, although there's not one penny of taxpayer money spent on the scene itself, do you think that would make it all hunky-dory to the aclu?

It's along the lines of using the kkk to represent Christians. Not anywhere near as ridiculous and dishonest, but along the same lines.
Absolutely! Federal funds contribute to these displays, Because without that money, the Smithsonian would be out of business and there would be no displays.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
Absolutely! Federal funds contribute to these displays, Because without that money, the Smithsonian would be out of business and there would be no displays.
anyway ya look at it the government only pays fer 65% of the funding..45% comes from private donations....how hard is this to understand? maybe its a conspiracy?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420 View Post
anyway ya look at it the government only pays fer 65% of the funding..45% comes from private donations....how hard is this to understand? maybe its a conspiracy?
Some of us, my wife and I for instance, don't want to pay for 65% of the funding to display this kind of garbage.

I'm going to back out now. I've just realized that I've broken our rule about double-teaming on a thread. Stephanie practiced with her muzzleloader yesterday and is now cleaning it with soap and water and making some soup. I hope she doesn't mix up the two.

If you have a color TV but don't have cable, are you still not a bigot?
Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nope, I think that just makes you a redneck.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Some of us, my wife and I for instance, don't want to pay for 65% of the funding to display this kind of garbage.

I'm going to back out now. I've just realized that I've broken our rule about double-teaming on a thread. Stephanie practiced with her muzzleloader yesterday and is now cleaning it with soap and water and making some soup. I hope she doesn't mix up the two.

look people...i dont wanna pay for it either, but the fact is, that private party's paid for this display...no 2 ways about it. the post is stating your tax dollars paid for the display its self..lets be real!!!!!!!!! your tax dollars are paying for other things in history that truely were important...and we want them to be here fer our great great great great grandkids to look at, enjoy and learn.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Nope, I think that just makes you a redneck.
Underneath I'm just an Ozark hillbilly covered by a thin veneer of civilization.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.