Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Art paid for by your tax dollar.  Anti Christian crap. >

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are some of us feeling "trashed?" Are we getting confused so soon after the fact? Do we need a little reminder?

Who said this?...
Why stop with some, Nuke em all!!! If not they will only breed and start it all over again.
There is a word that just might fit for people who openly and publicly call for the murder of all Muslims. (Hint: the word isn't "Christian.")

big·ot[big-uht]

–noun

But...I would imagine that some of those KKK type sites might have fewer dissenting voices. I hear they like that kind of talk. And they call themselves "Christians" too.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Victor, they are the enemy! So take it for what it's worth. I'm not retracting that or saying I didn't I meant it! I'm not feeling trashed, I'm just standing up for what I believe, and I believe that ALL FREAKING Muslims are the enemy.. Dude like it or not we are in a Jihad, they love the fact that dumb @ss Americans don't believe it and let their guard down.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Victor, they are the enemy! So take it for what it's worth. I'm not retracting that or saying I didn't I meant it! I'm not feeling trashed, I'm just standing up for what I believe, and I believe that ALL FREAKING Muslims are the enemy.. Dude like it or not we are in a Jihad, they love the fact that dumb @ss Americans don't believe it and let their guard down.
I do have to agree.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Take you hood off when you talk, "Rev." It muffles your voice. And step away from that burning cross. You'll catch your sheets on fire.

Yes,because us Christians don't resort to strapping bombs to our crotch and driving planes threw building when some folks piss us off.
No, Christians are all different than that.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Take you hood off when you talk, "Rev." It muffles your voice. And step away from that burning cross. You'll catch your sheets on fire.

With all due respect VC,, You're an idiot!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post

Ohhh I've just figured you out.

You're one of those "poor me cause I'm black" types, huh?

Idiot.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rev, you made an ignorant, bigoted comment. No two ways about it. You should deal with that fact, not the accuser.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

just because people dont believe what other people believe, ya dont want your tax dollars going there....but the people who believe different than you ALSO pay taxes..

look at it like this...your taxes pay fer 65% of the Smithsonian...so the other 45% payed fer the stuff you dont like....
"The exhibits presented at Smithsonian museums, including “Hide/Seek,” are funded by donations from individuals or institutions."

like the article said..if you read it...
"As America’s museum of national biography, the NPG is also vitally interested in the art of portrayal and how portraiture reflects our ideas about ourselves and others."

so get a grip...its history....you wernt there, and noone is blaming you...
Old 12-04-2010, 10:36 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I find it ironic that someone with a history of bigoted remarks would refer to someone else as a bigot. There's a word for that one too--actually a couple fit.
hyp·o·crite
nar·cis·sist

But I digress...

just because people dont believe what other people believe, ya dont want your tax dollars going there....but the people who believe different than you ALSO pay taxes..
Tax dollars aren't supposed to cater to anyone's religious beliefs....are they? Isn't that the uproar every year, someone is "offended" by a Christmas tree in a school or in a courthouse lawn, etc.? For one, those who "agree" with the garbage on display are a tiny, tiny minority--and many, like these so-called "artists", live on the government dole, because those there aren't enough that "agree" with their "art" to support them.

'Course we see this periodically--someone craving attention makes a mockery of Christianity. As has been mentioned though, they lack the guts to cross the line for their "cause". They don't dare attack the muslim religion or "prophet".
Old 12-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post

Tax dollars aren't supposed to cater to anyone's religious beliefs....are they? .
Thomas told CNSNews.com that federal funds are not used to pay for Smithsonian exhibits themselves, including the “Hide/Seek” exhibit. The federal funds received by the Smithsonian, she said, pay for the buildings, the care of collections exhibited at Smithsonian venues, and museum staff, including the salaries for curators of exhibits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.