Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Prez recieves 12 stitches after being attacked by basketball. >

The Prez recieves 12 stitches after being attacked by basketball.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Prez recieves 12 stitches after being attacked by basketball.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Prez recieves 12 stitches after being attacked by basketball.

MSNBC ^ The Basketball is reported to be in critical condition after being fired upon by the Secret Service. Family of the Basketball have mentioned that it was a good ball and always inflated to its proper psi. They blame the dribbling ability of the player as the possible cause to the attack.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Must have been some hit to require 12 stiches. Good thing for the president he did not first have to go through a death panel to first decide if he should get this stiches...
Old 11-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Too bad they didn't stick his lips in a sewing machine and sew his mouth shut.....
Old 11-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good job Rey Decerega!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Basketball is reported to be in critical condition after being fired upon by the Secret Service. Family of the Basketball have mentioned that it was a good ball and always inflated to its proper psi. They blame the dribbling ability of the player as the possible cause to the attack.
A lot of questions remain:

Was the ball acting alone?
Was the ball sent here from North Korea?
Will the ball be tried on our home court?
Old 11-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I played in an over-40 basketball league, I wore a tooth guard. If you guard someone too closely and he or she makes a fast move, you can catch it in the face. Those guys have replaced finesse with shoving. The president should have realized this.

I guess many here are not players.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
When I played in an over-40 basketball league, I wore a tooth guard. .
I would protect my tooth too if thats all I had left.

C. Davis
Old 11-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Spike

I send my sincerest condolences to the Basketball.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I broke my finger catching a basket ball once.I didn't realize I broke it,once I caught the ball. But the ball felt funny so at first I thought it was flat. I looked down and at the ball and it looked fine than looked at my hand.I was in grade 6 when this happened. I had a huge hockey touranament that started that night. I knew I was gonna miss the games for sure.I was so pissed I kicked the ball and nailed the teacher in the stomach. LOL.The teacher was hurtin and pissed yelled for me to go to the office where I explained to the Secretary what happened and why I got sent down.Principle gave me an early exit from school to the hospital. Got it set and splinted and even though I was told no sports I played. Broke and shattered about 5 my teeth playing floor hockey in grade 11 in the final game of our hockey tournament. Blood was everywhere. Teacher told Me I need a dentist.
I said yep Bit I'm the Captain I put this team together I'll go after the game is over.Helped our team to a victory .**** happens when sports are played. He took one for the team.At least he's not scared of playing sports. He'll be back, BLACKER THAN EVER, ( I've never seen them turn blue myself) but he took one for the team.Nothing that can't be fixed.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
A lot of questions remain:

Was the ball acting alone?
Was the ball sent here from North Korea?
Will the ball be tried on our home court?
It is reported that some movement was noted on the grassy knoll near the court.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.