Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Paladino says just sieze the property >

Paladino says just sieze the property

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Paladino says just sieze the property

Old 09-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Paladino says just sieze the property

NY gobernatorial candidate Paladino says that if elected, he will stop the ground zero mosque by seizing the property under eminant domain. I can't believe it. What a disgusting demagog. What kind of power drunk idiot would so abuse an office as to take someones property just because he doesn't approve of what they're doing with it? It's perfectly legal and within their rights to build the mosque but mr. Paladino will just forget about all that and send his boot jacked thugs to take their property..

Last edited by Sylvan; 09-08-2010 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't you mean jack-booted thugs? If so, you need to send the NRA a dollar. I believe Wayne LaPierre has copyrighted the phrase.

And, I believe the actual procedure would be that he would send his "brief case bearing attorneys."
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Smile

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Don't you mean jack-booted thugs? If so, you need to send the NRA a dollar. I believe Wayne LaPierre has copyrighted the phrase.

And, I believe the actual procedure would be that he would send his "brief case bearing attorneys."
LOL, yes jack-booted thugs is the right phrase. I guess being PO'd makes me dyslexic.