Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Finally, the end to busing >

Finally, the end to busing

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Finally, the end to busing

Old 05-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Finally, the end to busing

This has been long over due in this area. As a real Estate agent, if I was practicing publicly, I would have had to steer parents well clear of Wake County unless they were going to choose private schools. This policy that had been in effect for years all in the name of diveristy (social engineering) would bus kids across towns, sent kids from the same nieghborhood and even the same family to different schools and possibly to 4 different schools during their high school journey. It was crazy even when you break it down to simple school pride and sports.

The main out come of the new school board is to better target kids in trouble kids and get them better resources and help. As it stood before, the board through social engineering were able to hide the kids in the school system. Now the parents just need to make sure the board lives up to their promises.

It's a great new begining in Wake County, NC!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wake.mync.com/site/wake/News/story/51640/

RALEIGH, N.C. -
The Wake County School Board voted 5 to 4 Tuesday to eliminate the county's long-standing diversity policy. The new policy will establish a neighborhood schools system, while the decade-old policy sometimes required busing students from distant communities to improve diversity.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Bussing first came to Jefferson Co., Ky where I grew up in 1976, it never fixed a damned thing since it didn't address the real problem. You see, all of the schools were teaching from the same playbook, so lack of resources and curriculum weren't the problem. They finally realized that it was the students themselves who were responsible for their underperformance, and bussing disappeared.