Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag >

CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag

Old 05-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

THat's interesting..... THe scumbag left , at least out east here, are allowing the minority to lead the majority by the nose. Are you telling me that out there, the left is telling the minority to SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN ? Interesting. I think it's just because somebody white had the temerity to wear an American flag to demonstrate HIS national pride and identity and there was nobody in that school to stand up for their rights as citizens...
Ragnarok approaches....
Old 05-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

The day is coming when this chit stops I do believe..
Old 05-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Based on what happened and what has been said it sounds to me like these "schools" are terrorist camps and should be shut down.

When I was a kid it was disgraceful to wear the flag as a shirt. Now your a patriot.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Doe Dumper View Post
The day is coming when this chit stops I do believe..
I think so too...
Old 05-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kevin1 View Post
Having lived in that accursed state I can partly answer the questions. Many schools these days have zero tolerence policies when it comes to disruptive behavior, including wearing clothing with what could be considered inflammatory speech or images. When you're trying to maintain order in an environment where 80% of the kids are hispanic it's actually prudent to remove a handful of students who wore a shirt with our flag on it simply to disrupt the festivities of the other students. It's a fair bet that they haven't worn them any other days, so the choice was a valid response. They don't allow kids to wear clothing with rebel flags in districts with sizeable black populations for the same reason.
valid responce? are you f-ing serious? if they aren't proud enough of our country to drop their bull s... parade then get out! those boys deserve a pat on the back. this school district needs to take a look in depth at their faculity.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

valid responce? are you f-ing serious?
I think Kevin's post made sense. in a perfect world, we would have no such nonsense...but guess what? The status is probably as Kevin described it. Therefore, despite the fact that things are not as they should be, the admin must still do what it can do defuse things.

It's a fair bet that they haven't worn them any other days...
I also tend to agree his assessment as shown above.

...And yea, I'm "f-in" serious.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the thing that baffles me about this is they are fleeing here to leave that chithole place behind and now they wanna claim how proud of it they are... baffles me. They wanna bring the very place they are fleeing with them... They fled to America to be Americans....if they still wanna be Mexicans they need to stay in Mexico.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by nodog View Post
Based on what happened and what has been said it sounds to me like these "schools" are terrorist camps and should be shut down.

When I was a kid it was disgraceful to wear the flag as a shirt. Now your a patriot.
They did not wear the flag as a t-shirt, they wore a t-shirt with a flag on it. Ive got several of them bought for the 4th of July. Has the date and a flag above the date. Big difference than what you suggest.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
I think Kevin's post made sense. in a perfect world, we would have no such nonsense...but guess what? The status is probably as Kevin described it. Therefore, despite the fact that things are not as they should be, the admin must still do what it can do defuse things.

I also tend to agree his assessment as shown above.

...And yea, I'm "f-in" serious.
I under stand what you two are talking saying. And it is a valid point, but just for a min. turn the tides. That is in todays world (lets not revisit the sins of the past or we will continue to repeat them ). How many ACLU lawyers would be in lock step at the administrations office. If one of these five were my son, I personally would be an A-hole enough to lawyer up and raise some serious hell.

What happened to equality and the 1st amendment? I have personally seen Hispanic, adults and youth show up to town socials, on the 4th of July wearing Mexican flags. Why are these folks not told to leave in fear of civil unrest? Why is there a fear of reprisal when the event is turned? Hell, there is a family not far from here who fly the Mexican flag 24-7. What would happen if I were to go to Mexico and fly an American flag? I have no problem with equal treatment. However I would be received in Mexico, would be perfectly fine with me to
Reciprocate here in America. I am sure my grand parents who suffered so much to create the country we enjoy' are rolling in their grave. That would be of all races that make up my lineage.

Now a simple question, not necessarily addressed at anyone here, but feels free to answer if so inclined; Will the Mexican flag be banned for all other days at this school? It appears it has become a source of unrest due to this controversy, and is apparently a source of decent for at least 5 students. Will this administration have the bean bag to address that? If not, this is simply a discriminating event. Further more, I feel it is rather telling that the district did not condone the actions of the administration.

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 05-06-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
They did not wear the flag as a t-shirt, they wore a t-shirt with a flag on it. Ive got several of them bought for the 4th of July. Has the date and a flag above the date. Big difference than what you suggest.
I don't care one way or the other, just what I heard from adults when I was a kid. The flag is the flag not a shirt. Just find it curious and thought it might be something people would think on.

Them old guys were funny like that. I wouldn't wear one even now though without feeling off. Dads still around Don't want him to think I haven't learned anything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.