Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Violent Tea Partiers at it again. >

Violent Tea Partiers at it again.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Violent Tea Partiers at it again.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Violent Tea Partiers at it again.

Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...QPBkQD9FF2SAO0

And donít you just love how the media calls this stuff an "immigrants' rights march"? Umm, the law in Az is against illegal immigrants, not immigrants. The lame stream media has to paint it as badly as it can with misinformation and false titles.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Dominant Buck

And more lovely liberals playing nice with those who do not agree with them.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=7417829

Three people were attacked and at least two others were arrested. The people assaulted were part of the Minutemen demonstration, a group in favor of Arizona's new immigration law.
They said a large group of immigrants' rights supporters followed them to the BART station on Market Street and started punching and kicking them, and calling them names.

"They said we were racists, and we were against them, and against their town, and against San Francisco," said Parker Wilson with the Bay Area National Anarchists. "What they were saying, they said we need to get out and called us racists, and that we need to go home. And then they just attacked my friends and me."
Old 05-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

time to start USING those hollowpoints....and carrying extra mags, too.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Dominant Buck

What I'd like to know is when did illegal aliens become "immigrants"?

An immigrant is a person who migrates from their home nation to another through a legally regulated process with the intent to become a citizen of the new nation. An alien is a person who leaves their home country to reside in another, whether legally or otherwise. If you haven't gone through the immigration process you are an illegal alien, not an immigrant.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

unfortunately Kev, there is "pc" language out there referring to "undocumented immigrants" when describing illegals...I took a tax class on preparation for "undocumented immigrants"....just another use of language to disguise the truth
Old 05-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yet another reason why these libs are vile and dangerous. If you can't "calls 'em as you sees' em", then words mean nothing. They wanna crap on a plate and tell us it's vanilla ice cream....