Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Ted Nugent Immigration Lesson for... >

Ted Nugent Immigration Lesson for...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Ted Nugent Immigration Lesson for...

Old 05-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ted Nugent Immigration Lesson for...

Ted Nugent: Immigration Lessons for Numskulls
I love The Nuge. He wrote this article in the Washington Times.

NUGENT: Immigration lesson for numskulls
Arizona is leading, America should follow

By Ted Nugent

In the absence of any real border enforcement by Fedzilla and after the emergency of the recent murder of rancher Robert Krentz, Arizonans rightfully took matters into their own hands and passed a law allowing Arizona cops to demand immigration papers from people they stop.

Good for Arizona. Other states, especially border states, should follow its lead. In short, Arizona's new law makes it a crime to be in Arizona illegally. It's 2010 - Good morning, America! Those people who can't produce documentation proving they are in the country legally can be jailed up to six months and fined $2,500.

Of course, the pro-illegal-immigration crowd is going berserk that Arizona has done such a common-sense thing. These Democratic numskulls see any immigration reform measures that seek to protect our border as a threat to their future political base. You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see that the grand plan of the Democrats is to entrap illegal immigrants by giving them legal status and then enslave and destroy them with numerous Fedzilla handouts and programs.

Pro-illegal-immigration weasels are protesting and yammering that this new law will lead to profiling. President Obama has weighed in and asked the Justice Department to review Arizona's new law to see if it is legal.

Unbelievably, while our borders are largely open and being overrun, the Obama administration recently lectured Israel about expanding its communities just a few feet on land that arguably is its to expand upon.

While I applaud Arizona for its bold and brave new law, putting illegals in jail is the wrong move. That costs too much. I say Arizona should follow its own American hero, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County.

Sheriff Arpaio keeps crooks in a large outdoor holding facility and makes them sleep in tents. Among other things, he feeds them bologna sandwiches. I hope they are not fresh.

My good friend Sheriff Arpaio's common-sense policies and practices drive the American Civil Liberties Union and other leftist numskulls batty. He puts smiles on the faces of Americans who still believe that pragmatism and common sense should rule the day.

Indeed, something needs to be done about illegal immigration and the 12 million to 15 million illegals who already are in America and causing a tremendous financial burden on states because of their abuse of the states' social services and criminal justice programs. Hospitals in California and other states have closed, and jails and prisons in border states are upward of 40 percent full of illegals.

The invasion roils on.

Hospitals and social-service agencies should follow Arizona's lead and require that those seeking services provide proof of legal residence. American taxpayers should not be required to pay for providing medical or any other services to illegal immigrants. Making us do so is the ultimate definition of insanity.

What America shouldn't do is continue to ignore the protection of our borders. There is a growing sentiment among governors of border states that we should call out the National Guard to help secure our borders. Makes sense to me.

Both Republicans and Democrats have made immigration blunders in the past. We should learn from those mistakes and endeavor not to make the same mistakes again.

I support an open, frank and transparent debate on immigration. Let's lay all the cards on the table and hear from all sides. I say we start with a simple admonition from President Reagan: A nation without borders will soon cease to be a nation.

Good for Arizona. It is refreshing to see that common sense still rules the day somewhere.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...for-numskulls/
Old 05-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Uncle Ted is quite the inspiration....would there were 100 million more like him in this country....
Old 05-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Teds Ted. Teds another one who rants about government intrusion yet when the government does something like this he's all for it. Government is government doesn't matter if it's the Feds or the State, it's all government.

Town I live near by is known by the locals for it's townies. Bar I once worked in even went so far as to paint a mural on a wall featuring as many as were known. I could see Teds pic on that wall. We all loved the townies. One guys name was Low Strohs Dave. Every day he'd come in and ask for 2. Was a coledge student who mixed his own potions and did a number on his brain. Ted calims he's never done drugs but for some reason I think his parents can't make the same claim.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

A lot of teds problems with government are the same as mine, it is the governments selective enforcement of the laws. They enforce the ones that suit them and ignore the rest. You can't blame the states for trying to enforce the laws that the feds ignore at the states expense.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by James B View Post
A lot of teds problems with government are the same as mine, it is the governments selective enforcement of the laws. They enforce the ones that suit them and ignore the rest. You can't blame the states for trying to enforce the laws that the feds ignore at the states expense.

Some one needs to enforce the laws! That is the governments job.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is one of the few laws that the federal govt. is suppose to be enforcing. Instead they focus their attention on giving them amnesty for one of two things..... either broadening their voting base or ensuring cheap labor at the expense of the American citizen.

If the man of the house of the house can't, or refuses to, protect his family and home from repeated break in's then it is only a matter of time before the wife or one of the children is forced into circumstances to do what the man of the house should have done.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

There is no 'man' in this house.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

<< Psalm 127 >>
American King James Version
1 Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he gives his beloved sleep.
3 See, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5 Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

In my short years here and in reading of days gone by I know this to be true. Our founding fathers knew it to be true as well.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by nodog View Post
<< Psalm 127 >>
American King James Version
1 Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman wakes but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he gives his beloved sleep.
3 See, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5 Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

In my short years here and in reading of days gone by I know this to be true. Our founding fathers knew it to be true as well.

I consider myself to be somewhat of a literate person, and not to be contentious, but I don't know what you're talking about here...or how it applies to this thread.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Spike

Thanks to summit daWg for posting that, I love it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.