Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Crazy Stuff...or is it >

Crazy Stuff...or is it

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Crazy Stuff...or is it

Old 05-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Crazy Stuff...or is it

For quite a while I have had an uneasy feeling regarding the oil platform explosion in the gulf. My gut has just kept telling me that this was no accident.
SOMETHING about this just does not add up! Muslim male extremists, or greenie enviro whackos....I don't know. But when I found a link to this on another forum....I just about s__t myself!
Now put on your foilhats because this is just WHACKO...or is it?????

Story was TOO LONG....So here's the link

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1367.htm
Old 05-01-2010, 08:04 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I'm wondering where all the conspiracy theorys are myself. I mean, the libs said President Bush was dumb, then some turn around and accuse him of blowing up a dam and flooding n.o. (because he's racist?) and being the mastermind behind the Twin Towers (because he.......doesn't like tall buildings?). He also got all sorts of grief for not being in n.o. immediately after the dam broke.

Since bho is so smart, surely he could have pulled off a simple explosion on an off-shore oil rig. Helps out his muslim buds in the middle east, promotes his greenie movement, opens the door for more gov't control. Not sure what the point was in taking over a week to check out the damage though.

Hey, it was good enough for President Bush.........
Old 05-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Straight from the Tinfoil Hat Brigade. Blowing up an oil rig in the gulf seriously damaging the gulf coast does nothing to advance any greenie fantasies he has. As for NK being involved, causing such a catastrophe that close to our shores would be a declaration of war on a scale that dwarfs Pearl Harbor, even they aren't that crazy.I would find a terrorist attack a far more likely scenario, although an accident is still the most probable.

Last edited by kevin1; 05-01-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

The lawyers will get filthy rich off this one. Some lawsuits have already been filed. Cameron, the company that built the blowout preventer, is in deep trouble.

Some are blaming Halliburton; the company that capped the well. It is fashionable to blame Halliburton. Here is Huff n Puff:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/30/halliburton-may-be-culpri_n_558481.html

The suit claims that the company "prior to the explosion, was engaged in cementing operations of the well and well cap and, upon information and belief, improperly and negligently performed these duties, which was a cause of the explosion."

And Congressman Henry Waxman, the chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee, sent a tough letter on Friday to Halliburton, asking for an explanation of its work on the rig, according to a spokesperson for the committee.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post

Some are blaming Halliburton; the company that capped the well. It is fashionable to blame Halliburton. Here is Huff n Puff:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/30/halliburton-may-be-culpri_n_558481.html
Hmmm,
This could be how Obama and Holder get Cheney on trial without taking KSM to court in New York City. I wouldn't put it past them. There are people dumb enough to think Cheney poured the concrete for that wellhead all by himself.

This also may create some real "green jobs" finally. I would venture to bet that BP would pay shrimp boat crews more than they would normally make to help with the operation. I say never let a crises go to waste, but I bet Obama and his regime are going to use this in a different way than I would.

C. Davis
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

About the author??

Found this site talking about author of North Korea blowing up drill rig.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1
Old 05-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
I'm wondering where all the conspiracy theorys are myself. ........
same here. O says he's open to drilling and shazam one crash's and burns. weird. If someone did do it deliberatly, wow, that's extreme. Multi millions of dollars in damage to make a statement is taking things to a new level if it was a domestic crime. Just can't believe it.

Or

Are we hearing and seeing the real story or is it all being blown out of proportrion.

Last edited by nodog; 05-02-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Terrorism is certainly a possibility, Accident is the most likely IMO.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by James B View Post
Terrorism is certainly a possibility, Accident is the most likely IMO.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=882208

Warning harsh language.

341 posts in this discussion. I'm watching it closely. Many of the people on that board work for various companies that are involved with this. Tons of pictures and testimony from people working on board, people doing rescue, and people working with the crews. So far it was a freak accident where they experienced a large kick back of natural gas that settled on the rig that then was ignited by an unknown source. The BOP device is malfunctioning and will not shut off the well.