Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Algore...

Old 04-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Algore...

So, it appears that Algore and wife, Tipper, have acquired a new house. Paid $8.875 Million CASH for a 6 bedroom house ON THE BEACH.

Seems rather odd and hypocritical that this POS wants to tell us about the size of our carbon footprints. I mean, really. Six bedrooms, six fireplaces, just for Al and Tipper? And, it seems that that whole "the Earth has a FEVER which is gonna cause the oceans to rise twenty feet" must be nothing but a scam and a lie, else why would he by a mansion on the beach....

Between this guy and the Obama fiasco, I seriously don't understand how anyone can call himself a democrat without hanging his head in shame.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just goes to show the lengths that they will go to in advancing their power and fortune.

Corrupt and power hungry.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do as I say, not as I do.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:00 PM
Wub
Typical Buck

It's hypocrisy perfected. Although, I was just called a hypocrite by a liberal, for expecting my children not to make some of the same mistakes I made when I was younger. Maybe for some reason only understood by liberals, while what I do does, this doesn't fall under the definition of hypocrisy. Maybe through his diligent effort to spread the global warming lies, he's somehow qualified for an exemption from following his own rules.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

What a waste of flesh, bone and BS.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

I really don't give a squat what he spends, I think if you have it, then spend it anyway you like... He's just a two faced POS, for telling us how to live and do the opposite, he's just a typical Freaking Liberal.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Link? I'd like to send that one to a few peeps...
Old 04-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wouldn't it be a hilarious if a tsunami came and wiped out that mansion while he was vacationing there and we never had to hear from him again? Talk about irony.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bigbulls View Post
Wouldn't it be a hilarious if a tsunami came and wiped out that mansion while he was vacationing there and we never had to hear from him again? Talk about irony.
Better yet, have a huge tornado take them to the land of Oz..After all that's where he belongs with the rest of the freaks. I can't say anything bad about Tipper except she married him.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Better yet, have a huge tornado take them to the land of Oz..After all that's where he belongs with the rest of the freaks. I can't say anything bad about Tipper except she married him.
Yo Rev are you kidding me? She once made it difficult for me to buy a CD at one time in the 90's. I kept having my ID checked just to listen to some tunes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.