Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Good Job Arizona!! >

Good Job Arizona!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Good Job Arizona!!

Old 04-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Good Job Arizona!!

The Gov just signed the anti-immigration bill!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...l-immigration/

Take that Obamalamadingdong!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kind of interesting to hear about this because what had happened today around 11ish or so. I don't know the details but heard it from friend of mine who is EMT; Motorcycle police officer was struck by car loaded with illegals. That was guess work but i'll find out on the news in couple of hours.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

For years the US government has refused to enforce federal law in regards to border security and illegal aliens. Good job AZ. The Obama bunch are totally beside themselves on this one.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

People on here like to compare Obama to Hitler... Then they applaud this legislation which gives police the right to just stop whoever they feel like and demand to see their papers?

Must be nice to be a conservative, you can just get a confederate flag tattooed on your arm, say whatever you want, and get a pat on the back from some other redneck.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geezzz, the folks over at the Daily Kos have taken the news rather badly.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

The cops will still have to "have PROBABLE cause" to pull someone over.

Crime is out of control along the border, the government refuses to enforce the borders leaving AZ. a huge burden with illigals. With the government dragging their feet in dealing with the issue, it's good to see AZ. stand up for what needs to be done. Good for them.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good job Arizona legislature. You have made yourself the laughing-stock of the nation.
"Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer said there's some "irony" in that the states are doing rear enforcement because the federal government is doing its job on the front end. "So they are trying to pass laws where you catch somebody already in the U.S., and it's really hard to discern who is and who is not illegal. But if you are at the border and someone is climbing over the fence, you have a good idea they're illegal. And if someone is outside a Home Depot and he doesn't speak English, he could be or could not be, and that could lead to a lot of civil-rights abuses."
Old 04-23-2010, 02:45 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

...because the federal government is doing its job on the front end.
If the federal gov't was actually doing it's job on the "front end", there wouldn't be such a strong need to states to take up the slack. Yeah, it's really hard to catch illegals--just give up on it. Here's a starter--before allowing people to vote, draw welfare, unemployment, issuing driver's licenses, etc. just require proof of citizenship. Do roadblocks, check job sites, factories, etc. Sure they won't all be caught, but a lot will, and the ones that can't get a job or welfare won't be nearly as apt to hang around.

Yep, that's real hard to figure out. Don't worry AZ--just the libs are laughing, but not for long--they'll be crying soon because you are taking down one of their major voting blocks.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Dominant Buck

H8O
People on here like to compare Obama to Hitler... Then they applaud this legislation which gives police the right to just stop whoever they feel like and demand to see their papers?
Beau:
You have made yourself the laughing-stock of the nation.
Why is it the liberals who feel laws are made to be selectively enforced? You both are wrong on both accounts. For one, police ocifers aren't told to go out and round up illegals. That would be the federal government's job. That job has been severly cut back since Bush finally got the message and ramped up work place raids ever since the American public rejected amnisty. Second, beau, NC is the laughing stock of the nation when it comes to illegals. They have ruined school systems due to their refusal to assimulate. They have been able to get drivers licenses up until the time we finally passed laws requiring proof of citizenshipt inorder to register a car (reregister as well). Towns here have barred police from asking citizenship after arrest.

Tell me boys, why is establishment of identity and citizenship so top secret after an arrest? I have been threatened a few times with arrest when I didn't have my drivers license on me? Were my rights violated?
Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

FM, you are 100 percent right on this one.

As long as I can remember, the federal government has been trying to give away the rights that countless Americans have died to protect.

There are civil rights protection written into this new law, they can still only arrest illegals, something that should always be done, arrest them and get them the hell out here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.