Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
SEAL Acquited By Court-Martial >

SEAL Acquited By Court-Martial

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

SEAL Acquited By Court-Martial

Old 04-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default SEAL Acquited By Court-Martial

Charges against those Navy SEALs were brought by the US Army task force commander: A PC operation, no doubt. The primary witnesses against those SEALs is a Navy PO who is not a SEAL and the terrorist himself, who remains i n an Iraqi prison.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...tory?track=rss

Petty Officer 1st Class Julio Huertas, 28, of Blue Island, Ill., was found not guilty by a six-man jury of charges of dereliction of duty and attempting to influence the testimony of another service member.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is the biggest joke ever,try the Seals for a busted lip?We wonder why the terriorist are laughing at our president.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looking for a ban there, spam dog?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:47 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Got 'im, along with his/her other 5 posts.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
Got 'im, along with his/her other 5 posts.
Man, you're quick...

Back on topic, outstanding that the SEAL got off. Pitiful that he had to go through the process in the first place.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:52 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Nice to see there is a little bit of justice still around. It was idiotic that he was even given a second look, but that's the way the libs do it. Won't be long before our soldiers can only return fire after being hit twice. Absolutely sickening....
Old 04-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I certainly did not support any charges against the SEALS, However, you can't lie to cover something up, that's the only crime if there is any. Maybe the biggest mistake was leaving the scumbag terrorist able to talk.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Typical Buck

Maybe the biggest mistake was leaving the scumbag terrorist able to talk.
Now you're talking.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator

Good news. 2 more to go.

I noticed that the article said all 3 Seals could have taken a "disciplinary reprimand" and instead chose a jury trial to clear their names completely. It sounds like the case wasn't considered too heinous if such a light penalty/plea bargain was offered. I found it very interesting that the victim said he was beaten with a hood on his head and the only prosecution witness said he saw a Seal hit the victim in the stomach and blood spurted out of his mouth. I'm wondering how he saw this through a hood over the victim.

Last edited by CalHunter; 04-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by James B View Post
I certainly did not support any charges against the SEALS, However, you can't lie to cover something up, that's the only crime if there is any. Maybe the biggest mistake was leaving the scumbag terrorist able to talk.
Right, dead men tell no lies...
I also think that any media in a war zone should not be allowed! Let the military take care of it's own, they can report back what the public needs to know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.