Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
You'll be seeing >

You'll be seeing

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

You'll be seeing

Old 04-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default You'll be seeing

even less of me on here then you have recently. I know that makes some here very happy.

I'm taking a new job with the same company, in Watertown NY.

I'll be GM of Seaway Lanes a 30 lane bowling center near Fort Drum.

I'm moving up there and I'll be staying on Henderson Harbor in the Town of Sacketts Harbor on Lake Ontario.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Best of luck in the new venture...
Old 04-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I got a great promotional idea for you. Call it Bleach Blonde 35+ Divorcees nite. All women meeting that description get 25 cent beers and bowl for free. Let me know when you get it off the ground....
Old 04-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know the area well. You'll like the hunting up there, although the winters can be a bit rough.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

I've Iced fished up there many times EQ.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont go out on ice period
Old 04-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Best of luck. Keep in touch.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats on the new job and enjoy the hunting and fishing. And stop by more often. Or are you telling us they don't have the internet there? If so, we can call Al Gore to swing by and hook you up bro.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Typical Buck

Charlie, I live about about 30 miles east of Watertown. I get there often....probably once a week. I think Seaway Lanes is on Washington Street, isn't it? Locals refer to Washington as the "street of dreams"...that's where all the car dealers are. That will be handy for you to get to from Sackets Harbor. Sackets is a great little town. It has some nice restaurants and is beautiful in the summer. Winter is very long up here...and very deep too...as Lake Ontario will surely show you. Bring your boots and your snow shovel! It's good to see someone coming here instead of moving away. Jefferson County is growing due to the Fort Drum expansion, but the rest of the area is stagnant. That's OK with me though.....I like having lots of breathing room! Maybe I'll run in to you somewhere. Sorry though,...I'm not a bowler. Anyhow, welcome to Northern New York. For outdoor people, there is lots to do.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Wub
Typical Buck

I don't know you too well but all the luck to you. Congrats on the job too; if it's what you want to do anyway. I would guess managing a bowling center would be pretty cool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.