Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Arrogant horse's arse >

Arrogant horse's arse

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Arrogant horse's arse

Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default Arrogant horse's arse

"Last I checked, Sarah Palin's not much of an expert on nuclear issues," Obama told ABC News in declining to react to Palin's criticism of his new nuclear weapons policy.

Yeah, and he thinks he is?
Palin ain't no rocket scientist, but the woman has much more administrative experience than he does.
A junior senator with less than one term?
This guy really has an elevated view of himself!
Besides that, she's a whole lot better lookin than he is!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/09/2010-04-09_president_obama_goes_nuclear_on_sarah_palins_cr iticism_of_arms_control_treaty.html#ixzz0kclLw5lS

Last edited by Mr. Conservatism; 04-09-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

He can't actually answer criticism, so he has to mock his critics.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Being no fan of Palin myself, I have the feeling that she and a couple others, live in Barrys mind 24/7. Barry is showing his thin skin. It does not sit well, when one is trying to quit smoking. People should exhibit some compasion when others are going through nicotine withdrawal.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I were him, I'd be more worried about the 42% approval rating that keeps going down.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

that approval rating is gonna have to hit the Jimmy Carter line before Palin would be a viable Presidential candidate.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why is anyone still listening to that quitter?

Is quitting an American quality?

What repub has a chance in 2012? I'm not sure there will even be a repub party by then. So who will the tea-partiers be running?

Last edited by LBR; 04-09-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:19 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Why is anyone still listening to that quitter?
Ask bho--obviously he hangs on her every word.

Is quitting an American quality?
Ask bho again. He barely got elected as a junior senator before he quit to campaign for POTUS.

What repub has a chance in 2012?
After the debacles made by bho and the dem controlled congress, I think the easier question (shorter list) would be "What Republican DOESN'T have a chance in 2012?".

I'm not sure there will even be a repub party by then.
That says quite a bit about your intellect.

that approval rating is gonna have to hit the Jimmy Carter line before Palin would be a viable Presidential candidate.
That's where it's headed. Palin is still more qualified than bho, and that's just sad. Personally I hope we get a Conservative candidate for POTUS, with real experience. Palin seems to be a Conservative, but I rather have someone more experienced at dealing with the machine that is washington politics.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

His approval rating has been dropping. But once the furor over the health care plan settles down and the economy starts getting back on track, which it has started to do, his rating will be adequate enough that the republicans are gonna have to come up with someone better than Palin to make a good run.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lanse couche couche View Post
His approval rating has been dropping. But once the furor over the health care plan settles down and the economy starts getting back on track, which it has started to do, his rating will be adequate enough that the republicans are gonna have to come up with someone better than Palin to make a good run.

IMO, Republican candidate Palin is a big mistake. Huge.

Third party candidate Palin would not win, but would effect the outcome of the election more than Perot, and might install the permanence of a third party in American politics.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lanse couche couche View Post

you and eto are spot on. Obama's approval ratings are not spectacular, but are not markedly different than Bush's in 03, and actually better than clinton's over a similar time frame.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.